KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
yo @Jds556762 text me so we can set up a meet for the stock/rail
Will do. Gotta meet with PB this afternoon/evening, might be able to hit you up before that or even after that since you’re in town. Gotta do @triplestack3 and @Shemp sometime tues/wed/ or Thursday and gotta get @Axeman sometime in between haha

I’m an electrician so I never know when I’m off during the day or what I’m doing during the week but when I have a window free I’ll shoot you a text and see if we can link up. I won’t drag it on I need to money lol.

oh yeah and @mark23 and @Augustatrader I’ll get your stuff mailed today too omw to PB

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
giphy.gif

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Will do. Gotta meet with PB this afternoon/evening, might be able to hit you up before that or even after that since you’re in town. Gotta do @triplestack3 and @Shemp sometime tues/wed/ or Thursday and gotta get @Axeman sometime in between haha

I’m an electrician so I never know when I’m off during the day or what I’m doing during the week but when I have a window free I’ll shoot you a text and see if we can link up. I won’t drag it on I need to money lol.

oh yeah and @mark23 and @Augustatrader I’ll get your stuff mailed today too omw to PB
Nice I'm working from home all week so I'll be around whenever if you're in the area, you need to come out with your Nods and shoot the fox that keeps killin my birds lol

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

I need to meet up with you as well... And get that pistol from you. After all $40.00 is $40.00 right?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Who needs TWS rail?

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Who needs TWS rail?

I just picked up one (TWS rail) that I put on my 106. I'm really liking it so far. Mine is a Gen3 and that looks like a gen2 maybe? I don't see the quick disconnect pin on that one. I think they are a great option if you don't have a side mounting rail.

EDIT: Just noticed that the Yugo version, not the standard AK. He should probably mention that in his ad. Also need to make sure the rear tab is included, don't see them in the photo.

Last edited:

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Good moanin.

How are you and the wife recovering?
Sorry was up long enough to get meds then go back to sleep.
Healing slow and still lots of pain (that is where the meds help).
More doctors tomorrow and then i get a Detail path to recovery then.
Still have to see an Ortho about ligament damage in my hand to see about surgery to correct damage but have to wait till hand heals up more.
Yea more pain.
But still alive is a good day anytime.