Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
No shit? Damn... All mine got marked maybe with the exception of the AMD-65 which was a fix it job

Well you do gotta remember I believe I was talking to either a new guy or a gopher so he might not have known what he was talking about, just gotta take it with a grain of salt...

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I just “love” how seasonal motorcycle riders like to remind me that their safety is my responsibility.
I rode a motor for 40 hours a week, 50 weeks a year for 7 years. The truth is most recreational motorcycle riders don't really know how to ride as well as they think, especially when it comes to emergency ops. Every time I see some dude stopped in traffic with both feet on the pavement and the bike in neutral, or start from a full stop walking his bike and dragging his feet......Yeah, that guy ain't got a clue what he's doing.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I rode a motor for 40 hours a week, 50 weeks a year for 7 years. The truth is most recreational motorcycle riders don't really know how to ride as well as they think, especially when it comes to emergency ops. Every time I see some dude stopped in traffic with both feet on the pavement and the bike in neutral, or start from a full stop walking his bike and dragging his feet......Yeah, that guy ain't got a clue what he's doing.
Duck feet