• Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bullseyebo

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
I have a simple 13 ft alumacraft Jon boat with a 6hp Johnson. It's no speed demon but it gets me where I need to go to catch the fish. It has electronics and comfortable seats. Although I do look at bass boats almost everyday.

Reactions: Waterguy

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Bought these at Costco when they had a coupon.

Anyone else use 'em?

I have twin 11 year old boys and we go through batteries like water.

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
Heck yeah! Buying a tangible product is much preferable to stock that could become worthless. Buying precious metal is always a good idea. Just recently did this myself. You can't go wrong converting debt notes.

Reactions: Dixietoolz

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
I just received this text a minute ago
its Tuesday 5:57 am in Korea

Happy birthday mom!! I hope you like your presents I got you! Just a little something to show I appreciate everything you've done for me and still help me out with a lot.
you've taught me so much, you'd do anything for me. Your the best mom and I want you to know I'll always love you no matter how weird you get lol, but I know its only because you love me. I hope you had a good day and I love you mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Come on ain't none of us gonna top that! Happy Birthday!

Reactions: sam

Dixietoolz

Woodsman
Jul 27, 2015
Warner Robins
I have been using JM Bullion and ebay for the ASE's. Trying to buy then for $20 or less when possible but want to diversify with some bars and junk silver.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Oh how I miss the days working for a huge international company.... I just had to be there eight hours a day and show some progress from month to month (which could be accomplished in a solid 10 hours a month).

Now I'm a consultant. The money is great, but if I don't have a job to bill to, I don't get paid. No more free hours. I do get to check out the site while models are running. Or on conference calls that I'm really not involved in for more than 10 minutes of a one hour call. And there's always lunch.

Reactions: sam and Hoss

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I have been using JM Bullion and ebay for the ASE's. Trying to buy then for $20 or less when possible but want to diversify with some bars and junk silver.

Check out www.silver.com Free shipping most of the time and I've found their prices on silver eagles to be better than most. Granted the US minted currency is never the cheapest per ounce, but they are harder to counterfeit and generally bring a higher sale price.

Reactions: Dixietoolz