T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Morning gents!

Is everybody off work this week? Went to range with my boy yesterday and it was packed like a Saturday. Shot pistol, didn't even break out the rifles 'cause I don't like shooting with a bunch of folks I don't know.

Of course, the gun range is probably safer than hanging out in town these days....
The last place im going is close to any big town, im pretty sure the protestors wont like how I deal with them

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I'm a little disappointed by some of the current events, but I'm also thinking that we may be seeing the beginning of the end.

Between the Covid Panickers and the Riot Rollovers I have exactly zero respect for any so-called leader today.

But the fishing looks good for later in the week, and my nephew wants to try kayak jugging, so that'll be fun.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I'm a little disappointed by some of the current events, but I'm also thinking that we may be seeing the beginning of the end.

Between the Covid Panickers and the Riot Rollovers I have exactly zero respect for any so-called leader today.

But the fishing looks good for later in the week, and my nephew wants to try kayak jugging, so that'll be fun.
i wonder how much longer we gotta deal with this 6 feet bullshit

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

if you never seen it YouTube ( jug fishing Kayaker alligator ) its funny as hell

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Really not that impressed with my PSA Banana Mag.

The floor plate, floor plate keeper, and follower don't match. The sticker is only on one side and it's not very secure. Pretty sure it will fall off the first time it gets wet.

The paint seems to be chipping off just from being inserted and removed a few times....

Not worth $29.99 IMHO

View attachment 86959 View attachment 86960 View attachment 86961 View attachment 86962 View attachment 86964
That's the crappy plastic lug Gen 1 Magpul to boot! For $30 they should have at least used the Gen 2 (M3).

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I know my Galil pistil sounds great supressed, but factory x39 AR has FTFs. Bolt cycles too fast, maybe?
Probably. If the gun locks back on a empty mag while not suppressed, definitely. An over gassed carbine can have carrier speeds that outrun the magazine spring and cause failure to feed (with an empty chamber being the result). If a H3 buffer and Wolff Extra Power buffer spring doesn't fix it (about $50) then a heavy buffer like the one linked and a standard or extra power spring will, ($125-$140). You might have to switch back to the standard set-up when running without a can, maybe not.

http://www.heavybuffers.com/xhcar.html

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Probably. If the gun locks back on a empty mag while not suppressed, definitely. An over gassed carbine can have carrier speeds that outrun the magazine spring and cause failure to feed (with an empty chamber being the result). If a H3 buffer and Wolff Extra Power buffer spring doesn't fix it (about $50) then a heavy buffer like the one linked and a standard or extra power spring will, ($125-$140). You might have to switch back to the standard set-up when running without a can, maybe not.

http://www.heavybuffers.com/xhcar.html

Cop daddy, you see any riot action here in GA?

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
and that morning you wake up after drinking and go. awww shit i really did buy all that, glad drunk me is much more brave but this should be a fun one.

this should all be coming in mid next week. Most likely letting the sig one go

SIG 516 gen 2 10.5 piston upper with some upgrades and a T2.
Psa premium 10.5 with carry handle
PSA lower with franklin binary

pix845841012.jpg

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Not outside of the ATL. Probably because the outsider's that grease the riot/looting wheels aren't present anywhere else in GA.
I think some of the rioting has been overstated, at least in Atlanta. My co-worker who lives right in the middle of all the stuff that happened in Buckhead said it's been pretty quiet for the most part and there wasn't a whole lot of looting. Mostly opportunistic smash and grab in a few locations.
Here in the city it's not obvious what's been going on. I think everything was pretty localized. IMO it helps that both sides of the aisle were actively condemning the violence and were quick to act. I don't think that was the case in other cities.