Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
yall ever been to the Dekalb Farmers Market? That place is awesome

Hell yes!

All the different types of mushrooms you could ever want.

You see the way they core and slice the pineapples?

And for what ever reason, the bananas there taste like clouds. Very light. Nothing like the bananas at Kroger or Publix.

If you get over to Nam de moon or whatever it's called near @Grunk I think, they have whole ribeyes usually for $5.99/lb also and all kinds of meat and seafood. The Korean restaurant inside is awesome...but wear a freaking heavy jacket and I'm not even kidding...I don't care if it's 100° outside, wear a jacket.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Hell yes!

And for what ever reason, the bananas there taste like clouds. Very light. Nothing like the bananas at Kroger or Publix.

If you get over to Nam de moon or whatever it's called near @Grunk I think, they have whole ribeyes usually for $5.99/lb also and all kinds of meat and seafood. The Korean restaurant inside is awesome...but wear a freaking heavy jacket and I'm not even kidding...I don't care if it's 100° outside, wear a jacket.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Best custom kydex holster manufacturer days?

Need a high quality OWB for a full size pistol w/light, suppressor sights and threaded barrel.

I have a gearcraft for my compact edc but I want something for the high capacity full size.

Yes my shirt will still hang over it to conceal. Im not one of those guys who open carries, basically screaming "look I have a gun".

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Hell yes!

Nah I haven't seen the pineapples, and I'll have to get some bananas next time. Nam de poo poo thats in Morrow right? Off Mount Zion? I've drove past it a bunch of times when working always wondered what they were all doin in that big ole building