• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
That's what you got out of all the discussion?
You've been posting about how youd have no choice but to save the damsel in distress during these riots no matter the consequences...or did I mistakenly drink mercury and imagine all of what I read?

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You've been posting about how youd have no choice but to save the damsel in distress during these riots no matter the consequences...or did I mistakenly drink mercury and imagine all of what I read?

No, you read right, but the discussion was how would a person proceed, it was a meant to provoke an all around general discussion, not a dissing of other forum members like you are prone to do.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@Fast306stang i see what you’re saying and it would be hard for me to see an innocent person get ruthlessly beat down for no reason. I would hope if I was in that situation witnessing that there would be another person with me seeing the same thing and we’d be able to collectively stop it. This shit is not right it shouldn’t be brushed aside as oh well ain’t me! Suck to be you! Type of shit. Someone needs to stand up to these fuckers

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
one part to add some further interest to the "what would you do?" question.

Would wearing a mask in a large group of folks wearing masks effect your decision making at all? might be slightly fucked up but i look at everyone wearing a mask in a large crowd and think "well IF i had to pop off i'd at least have an easier time blending into the crowd and dipping to avoid questions at a later time."

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Would wearing a mask in a large group of folks wearing masks effect your decision making at all? might be slightly fucked up but i look at everyone wearing a mask in a large crowd and think "well IF i had to pop off i'd at least have an easier time blending into the crowd and dipping to avoid questions at a later time."
I think the key advice here is to avoid large groups of people wearing masks.
The best defense is never getting into a deadly situation in the first place.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

With the amount of cameras around now a days it’d be hard to pull a fast one like that. Maybe back in the 90s early 2000s you could do that but today everyone sees everything I feel like

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Fast306stang i see what you’re saying and it would be hard for me to see an innocent person get ruthlessly beat down for no reason. I would hope if I was in that situation witnessing that there would be another person with me seeing the same thing and we’d be able to collectively stop it. This shit is not right it shouldn’t be brushed aside as oh well ain’t me! Suck to be you! Type of shit. Someone needs to stand up to these fuckers

I hope to hell that if it ever happens, you're one of the ones with me.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I think the key advice here is to avoid large groups of people wearing masks.
The best defense is never getting into a deadly situation in the first place.
True but think of the shop owners who are trying to protect their place of business. Guess they should have been strapped. I’m just surprised no ones been shooting these looters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
No, you read right, but the discussion was how would a person proceed, it was a meant to provoke an all around general discussion, not a dissing of other forum members like you are prone to do.
Yes keep being the virtual hero...you werent complicit in the slightest

Reactions: Jstegman1