• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It's being mentioned more & more. The current top-down political debate is about if these folks are "Antifa provocateurs" or "white supremacist boogaloo boys" to determine whether the Right or the Left can score the most political points coming out of this. Bloodsucking asshole politicians. And I mean ALL OF THEM!

B1D70CB2-6A8F-4D76-8061-10272ABFCB29.gif

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
its definitely Antifa causing most of the chaos. they travel into atlanta, some out of state to insight violence and cause destruction. They are domestic terrorists.
Yep. And tonight they were designated a terrorist organization.

Mapping of Antifa by FBI was started long ago. It is finanaced by George Soros, thru a couple of shell companies.
Coming week will be something to remember.

PS how is Marietta? Have a meeting there in the morning. Is G2C enough or should I take the MP5 along?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
If boogbois were the problem, you would know...
I agree. It's the politicians on all sides trying to set up a narrative for the fall election. Pretty certain it's not boogbois (they'd use the firearms they spent so much on, not bricks) but I don't know if it's antifa or just white assholes looking for a chance to play at anarchy & then go home. The 2 women (a woman & her daughter) who firebombed the cop car in NYC came from way upstate to be in the chaos. I don't know if they had real political motivation or just looking to be "bad".

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Yep. And tonight they were designated a terrorist organization.

Mapping of Antifa by FBI was started long ago. It is finanaced by George Soros, thru a couple of shell companies.
Coming week will be something to remember.

PS how is Marietta? Have a meeting there in the morning. Is G2C enough or should I take the MP5 along?
From the link
"The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly.”

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Tbh in times like this is why I want to be a cop. Not for violence or “riot control” but for understanding and just talking/listening to people can become powerful during these times. IMHO cops who are quitting are cowards to me, when shit get rough don’t run, face it.
Maybe not here but I feel like in a lot of parts of the country the city government or even state gov doesn’t stand behind the police and back them up. To me if I was a cop and I knew my state or local gov didn’t have my back that would be enough for me to put in my resignation

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Maybe not here but I feel like in a lot of parts of the country the city government or even state gov doesn’t stand behind the police and back them up. To me if I was a cop and I knew my state or local gov didn’t have my back that would be enough for me to put in my resignation
Yep. I get that 100% I can agree. I would resign or just get fired because I will not enforce things I know is against constitutional rights. Many agencies are doing it and it’s pure bullshit I’d tell em kiss my ass quick

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Thanks for everyone being just genuinely awesome. I have been laid off since the end of March, my grandma passed away 2 weeks ago and I just gained custody of my son (16), so my world has been a little crazy recently. Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Thanks for everyone being just genuinely awesome. I have been laid off since the end of March, my grandma passed away 2 weeks ago and I just gained custody of my son (16), so my world has been a little crazy recently. Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.
Sorry to hear about your grandmother man. Prayers for the family, don’t worry about us degenerates too much. The world is crazy right now all we can do is face it. I hope everything turns around for you soon!