• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I dont have steady enough hands to use a razor when I manscape.

wax, feel the pain,and the burn.Sam help u out with instructions. Hell she would do it for the pleasure....lol

Reactions: sam

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Does anyone know of an online credit card service company that doesn't hate freedom or anti-American?

Simplify Commerce is pulling our account because they believe I sell guns and run contests and raffles. I informed them clearly that I do NOT sell guns, I only provide a free speech forum for others to post and list whatever they wish. I also clearly defined that I do not run contests or raffles, however I am giving away free shit as a grand opening give away. I've appealed their decision and awaiting their response, but I'm not holding my breath. Also, I would rather not deal with anti-American freedom hating businesses.

So far this is all I've found: http://www.gopai.com/shooting/

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
United Community Bank might be choice. Check With JCLEM at rough creek Traders in Blue Ridge. See who he banks with.Talked to him recently about SET. I think u already spoke with him.

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
What if I want to buy a toy for my nephew now I have to wade through all the girl stuff as well vs. just going to toys listed for boys section.
#inconvenience

H

Hoss

What if I want to buy a toy for my nephew now I have to wade through all the girl stuff as well vs. just going to toys listed for boys section.
#inconvenience

No, there is no more "girl stuff". You just have to wade through all of the androgynous stuff.

Reactions: Abishai

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
So...much...crying....

Somebody needs to suggest that this is why "America is going down the drain" or it's the "pussification of the retail shopping experience". lol

Reactions: sam

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
So...much...crying....

Somebody needs to suggest that this is why "America is going down the drain" or it's the "pussification of the retail shopping experience". lol
All this whining about having to have retailers hide girl toys from your sons sure sounds like some nanny state pussification of America.

Teach your kids to play with bacon like true 'muricans

H

Hoss

Just a quick shout out to @sam. Happy 29th birthday.

d078f24b90d177fba95826021379e858.jpg