Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I've been trying to find the document I read on the Minneapolis web site last night that said people could be in their yards. I can't now. Should have linked it. I don't know if it was taken down or I screwed up & was looking at the wrong site.

It does appear that @Jeddak us correct that this curfew order would allow what the cops did, but it's going to go bad if they keep this up. I don't believe it's ok for the government to tell me I can't be on my porch any more than I thought it was ok for them to tell people they couldn't go to church but could go to Home Depot because of Covid.

The police & Minneapolis government will definitely lose the PR war if this approach gets somebody killed, legal or not.
I agree with you. Do I agree with what they did? No. But Twitter user voted for the mayor that issued that declaration. Could the police have stoppe and issued a $1000 fine instead? Yep. But they chose an easier way to enforce the law.
If you elect big governmenr demoxrats and republicans, do not be surprised if government overreach grows bigger.

Last edited: