Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
can also be argued that they are allowed because you give them explict permission by using their service. This is no different than if cops rolled down your street during the covid lock down and took pop shots becuase you were outside. this is martial law, fucked up in every sense and i dont give a fuck who its happening to, and only going to make the situation worse.
Martial law is martial law, you can argue as much as you want, but legal definition of what constitutes a piblicly accessible place is the same regardless. Jehovah Witnesses can come to your front door, you have a publicly accessible front porch.

I have 2 fenced back yards. Not publicaly accessible. I put a pool in the back, insurance Co is OK with it, it is behind the fence, not accessible to public. I put it in the front yard, with no fence, accessible to public, and insurance Co will not be happy.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Martial law is martial law, you can argue as much as you want, but legal definition of what constitutes a piblicly accessible place is the same regardless. Jehovah Witnesses can come to your front door, you have a publicly accessible front porch.

I have 2 fenced back yards. Not publicaly accessible. I put a pool in the back, insurance Co is OK with it, it is behind the fence, not accessible to public. I put it in the front yard, with no fence, acxessible to public, and insurance Co will not be happy.

so to you a fence dictates wether or not its ok for cops to take pop shots at you from the street or what makes your property private. gotcha.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
That's a choice you make when you choose to violate the law. It is sad to see the martial law in the US, but it is a reality in Minneapolise.

so a fence is the true protection from teh law we all deserve. holy shit who knew it could be so simple.

Guys start building!!! all we need is fences to save us!!!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’ll probably run without the dummy round, the top ring will act like the dummy round for spring pressure, but it’s the fact the MFers list shit as “excellent” and charge and arm and a leg for a drum then don’t even check a critical part that literally I looked into the neck of the drum and saw it off the bat.
maybe check akfiles see if there are any for sale? I remember seeing a guy selling some a couple weeks ago on there

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
so a fence is the true protection from teh law we all deserve. holy shit who knew it could be so simple.

Guys start building!!! all we need is fences to save us!!!
Edited. We can disagree politly.
Snowflake chose to violate the curfew. She was served with consequences after she was told to go inside and chose not to.
I do not agree with some of the laws. I chose to follow them because I do not want the consequences. It is your choice.

Last edited:

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
You are obtuse or dumb or both. I am available for English comprehension lessons. Snowflake chose to violate the curfew. She was served with consequences.
I do not agree with some of the laws. I chose to follow them because I do not want the consequences. It is your choice.

none of the above im just tyring to show how ridiculous your sentiment is that a fence somehow makes the difference on if this is ok or not. i'd compare this to the ostrich shoving its head in a hole going "if its not happening to me, then its OK".

thats the mentality that got shit so fucked up in the first place.

now i've also done my best to hold back any isults so i ask you to do the same as im not tyring to drag that into this place and am attempting to act like a gentleman.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If USPS can drop off a package on your front porch, it is accessible to public. If it was a fenced yard, with a gate, not accessible to public.
You may not think it is, but the legal definition says otherwise.
not exactly sure what yall are talking about but I think what you may be getting at is the forcible felony statute. For instance in GA, forcible felony is what dictates a physical or lethal response from the 'victim". For example, if you leave your front door open with the screen door closed but unlocked and someone walks in and you blast them away inside your house that is illegal. but if the same person goes up to the screen door and it is locked and he busts in, he just forced himself into personal property and the whole dynamics have changed. Its weird but thats how it works, lock yo shit!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
none of the above im just tyring to show how ridiculous your sentiment is that a fence somehow makes the difference on if this is ok or not. i'd compare this to the ostrich shoving its head in a hole going "if its not happening to me, then its OK".

thats the mentality that got shit so fucked up in the first place.

now i've also done my best to hold back any isults so i ask you to do the same as im not tyring to drag that into this place and am attempting to act like a gentleman.
Fence, or accessbility to public in general, makes a difference in how THAT particular curfew declaration is apllied. "Including, but not limited to"

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Fence, or accessbility to public in general, makes a difference in how THAT particular curfew declaration is apllied. "Including, but not limeted to"

and it is somehow ok the goverment can deem your private property no longer private and fire upon you. if you dont see something wrong here then i am genuinely surprised by you or wonder if your just ok with it as again it didnt happen to you.