Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

gotta wonder at what point would people start firing back.
Look at who posted it. She even has her preferred pronounes in the profile!!
It was posted at 12AM last night. Look at the time stamp. What's a curfew in MN? Were they supposed to be inside at that time?
She is talking about defunding and abolishing the police.
Use critical thinking. She is ANTIFA.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Look at who posted it. She even has her preferred pronounes in the profile!!
It was posted at 10PM last night. What's a curfew in MN? Were they supposed to be inside at that time?
She is talking about defunding and abolishing the police.
Use critical thinking. She is ANTIFA.

curfew was only to stay out of public areas and did not effect private property from everything i can find. and regardless of who posted it, im just looking at what was posted. This was not ok no matter who it happened to.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
curfew was only to stay out of public areas and did not effect private property from everything i can find. and regardless of who posted it, im just looking at what was posted. This was not ok no matter who it happened to.
Curfew in Minneapolce is from 8pm to 6am. Cannot be on the public street or private property accessible from public street. She was on the porch, accessible from the public street, at midnight. No fucks given. I bet $100 her and her brood were among the looters and the rioters.

Screenshot_20200531-101643.png

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Curfew in Minneapolce is from 8pm to 6am. Cannot be on the public street. She was on the public street at midnight. No fucks given. I bet $100 her and her brood were among the looters and the rioters.

did you watch the video man? they were on their front porch on their public property. as soon as the shooting starts they literally open the door and walk inside. this is not disobeying the curfew and being out in public. this is you standing on your front porch and some dude tells you to get inside and starts shooting. and going to be a little sterotypical here, judging by the house and the neighborhood, im gonna doubt they the looting variety.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
did you watch the video man? they were on their front porch on their public property. as soon as the shooting starts they literally open the door and walk inside. this is not disobeying the curfew and being out in public. this is you standing on your front porch and some dude tells you to get inside and starts shooting. and going to be a little sterotypical here, judging by the house and the neighborhood, im gonna doubt they the looting variety.
I watched the video. They were in the violation of the curfew. Front porch is off limits from 8pm to 6am. Read the text of the curfew I had posted. Any place accessible to general public is off limits. Public OR private property.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I watched the video. They were in the violation of the curfew. Front porch is off limits from 8pm to 6am. Read the text of the curfew I had posted.

specifically says driveways if were going to get specific. also says accesable to the public. i dont know about you but i sure as shit dont consider my front porch "accessible to the public".

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
specifically says driveways if were going to get specific. also says accesable to the public. i dont know about you but i sure as shit dont consider my front porch "accessible to the public".
If USPS can drop off a package on your front porch, it is accessible to public. If it was a fenced yard, with a gate, not accessible to public.
You may not think it is, but the legal definition says otherwise.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
If USPS can drop off a package on your front porch, it is accessible to public. If it was a fenced yard, with a gate, not accessible to public.

can also be argued that they are allowed because you give them explict permission by using their service. This is no different than if cops rolled down your street during the covid lock down and took pop shots becuase you were outside. this is martial law, fucked up in every sense and i dont give a fuck who its happening to, and only going to make the situation worse.