Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I am not saying I am looking for that fight....cause even if you win..
.you're gonna lose.....

But if I find myself in a situation where it's necessary, I won't hesitate to fill asses with caps

im not either, but when the fight comes to your front porch and starts shooting . . .what else can you do?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Y'all are probably sick of reading about purple dye...

But I have some feedback results about my latest experiment

I found an old Hoppes Bakelite T handle cleaning rod, and as it turns out that bakelite DOES take rit dye. Not very well as it is rather patchy and the color is uneven... But it does work.

20200529_215006_HDR.jpg 20200530_003745_HDR.jpg

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

gotta wonder at what point would people start firing back.
This is going to lead to serious trouble. These people were on their porch. I went to the twitter feed & it's a neighborhood in Minneapolis. I looked up the Minneapolis curfew order. It specifically says you can be in outside on your own property at any time. Just not on public streets after curfew. Cops & NG had no authority to order them inside or shoot at therm under the posted emergency curfew order.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
This is going to lead to serious trouble. These people were on their porch. I went to the twitter feed & it's a neighborhood in Minneapolis. I looked up the Minneapolis curfew order. It specifically says you can be in outside on your own property at any time. Just not on public streets after curfew. Cops & NG had no authority to order them inside or shoot at therm under the posted emergency curfew order.

the issue is that it SHOULD lead to serious trouble but will end up in nothign more than a talking to. and thats the fucking problem that has gotten us here to begin with.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
the issue is that it SHOULD lead to serious trouble but will end up in nothign more than a talking to. and thats the fucking problem that has gotten us here to begin with.
I mean serious trouble as in somebody returns fire & the whole thing goes sideways because of cops not understanding or caring what the rules actually are. I'd Ber thrilled if these cops got in serious trouble for this BEFORE it leads to a firefight, but I'm afraid you're right & nothing will happen til somebody winds up dead.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Just an observation..... there must be some joyous wives over on ODT. Dudes are complaining left and right about the mods and unfair treatment and are being met with contempt, rude comments about being a cry baby or a millennial and then getting messages for complaining...

but that type of dismal certainly wouldn’t be carried over into their personal lives.
You can tell a lot about ppl