• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Thread back to hoppin' now.

Don't worry about religion my dudes. Everyone got their own thing and that's perfectly fine.

The main thing that we should all agree on is that American made AKs are bad.

Religion, among other things, is completely up to the individual to decide for themselves. No judgment here.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I'm just the opposite. Last surgery I had was in the early 90's but they kept giving me anesthesia & then getting pissed because I was groggy but not out & kept trying to get up off the table. :ballchain: The surgeon said something about the amount of gas it took to knock me out when he saw me in recovery. According to all reports, I got out of the bed in the recovery ward & said something along the lines of "You need better drugs. I'm a fucking pro" before staggering into the wall.

In the same way. Only surgery I had to do was when I got my wisdom teeth cut out. They knocked my ass out but I woke up half way through while they were cutting. I lost all logic and just started swinging at the oral surgeon and his helpers. Was a fairly big blur but got told all about it. Apparently it took a couple of them to get me Down and then they hit me with some REAL good shit, woke up the next day with no clue how I got home

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Don't worry about religion my dudes. Everyone got their own thing and that's perfectly fine.

I would say that I agree...

But my Riley is proving itself to be a very well built firearm.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Don’t duck with another mans religion.
Let me demonstrate.
“The main thing we should all agree on is that all AK’s are bad.”

(Behind sofa)

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Idgaf what or who you choose or not to choose to worship, skin color, gay or straight. As long as you wanna slot commies, you’re an equal.