• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
No experience personally, but I've had others tell me the same thing about Aero being hit or miss these days. One friend speculated they've gotten more concerned with getting out new color & camo schemes every month or so than being sure things are in spec. Seems an odd way to run a company that seems to specialize in selling "Builder's Sets". But then, I've always wondered why the didn't get the hell out of Washington state anyway with all the anti-gun politicians locked into office there. :noidea:

Aero is an aviation parts manufacturer and supplier for Boeing. This pretty much anchors them to Washington.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
How much dose that bitch cost?

Too much, especially as pictured. That thing has every add-on that AEV offers. Probably fully built like that, with a diesel, about $60k-$70k easily as pictured. A stock ZR-2 Bison is $45k-$55k depending on options with the 2.8 Duramax.

I hope that Chevy picks up the tray bed concept that AEV built. You can still buy the tray bed from AEV direct but it'd be nice to see a factory option as well.

Screenshot_20200516-194454_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200516-194418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Prior to tint the jeep would reach temperatures of around 40 degree higher than ambient. Thus far post tint , interior temps havent exceeded more than 25 degrees above ambient, as low as 18 degrees over when using sunshades.

Window tint is always the #1 priority whenever I get a new vehicle. I have 5% all around(including brow on windshield) except for the front 2 windows are 20% to look somewhat legal on my daily. Although I'm about to tint my whole windshield 70% so I'm debating redoing the front 2 windows in 5% since the windshield tint is gonna make them look hella darker than 20% afterwards anyways.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Window tint is always the #1 priority whenever I get a new vehicle. I have 5% all around(including brow on windshield) except for the front 2 windows are 20% to look somewhat legal on my daily. Although I'm about to tint my whole windshield 70% so I'm debating redoing the front 2 windows in 5% since the windshield tint is gonna make them look hella darker than 20% afterwards anyways.
I allegedly have my windshield ceramic tinted. Allegedly. I would highly recommend it if I had it, which I dont.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Alright placed my order with ADCO gonna get some barrel work done. Shipping on Monday
I'm waiting on a standard FSB with bayo lug and a front handguard ring to arrive then I'm sending a barrel to ADCO for a cut/crown and FSB install. Love ADCO's shop work and usually they turn it around and have it back to the house within 5 business days of shipping out. Good folks for sure.

Last edited: