• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Not for sail anymore. Was hoping to have it tomorrow but Rabbit busy trying to get a $200,000 pistol instead of $40 lol
Gotta see 'em to shoot em. I declared war on the squeeruls 8 years ago, and have killed so many with my .22 break-barrel pellet rifle that the kill notches have become a fully hand-checkered stock.
But the fuckers keep coming, including FLYING squirrels that are only awake at night like fucking bats. Only way I know is I caught a couple before they learned to stay away from all of my traps. I've tried plugging the holes in the eaves, they make new ones. I even tried that electronic bullshit that supposedly drives vermin away with sound waves.
I live on the side of a mountain, and have an almost fully wooded lot, and only ONE pine tree in the bunch.

It's like a vermin Sonic Drive-Thru.

Make a squirrel pole. You will catch um by the bushel

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Not sure what to say guys stupid is strong with these guys. I am not even sure if anything I own is banned. In the end it is like I have been saying it is judgement that defeats us in the end when we judge the very actions necessary to deal with a problem as something that we can not do then we are defeated. We put up with this crap time and time again. What actually will this do? I am not sticking around to find out I am moving to either Wyoming or Montana. Unless anyone has a better suggestion.
Georgia is a nice place, and we won't make fun of your accent........MUCH