Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
YOU control YOUR reaction to a situation. Everyone makes choices, and almost everyone pushes that choice onto the actions of others. There are an exceedingly small number of situations that can externally cause you to drink or be a druggie. Its comes down to laziness, as most of peoples problems do. I'm overweight because I'm lazy, not because of the sad state of the food industry.
Circumstances do not define who I am.
My responses to them shape what kind of men I and people around me become.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
When it comes to the Type 3 AK and AKMs I think the writing is on the wall and it's only a matter of time. A good type 3 AK kit with an OG barrel already commands $1600, easy. Russia and the Satellite countries haven't been been mass producing the AKM for over 3 decades. The days of the like new condition barreled kits have been over for a while. The days of the like new condition no barrel kits are pretty much over now. We are in the days of the "good" condition no barrel kits today. All of this happening in the last 15-16 years. It's only a matter of time. The exact time, who knows? I think it will happen like the surplus furniture did, seemingly overnight. I think the same about surplus magazines, but it will probably take a little longer because lots more magazines were made compared to rifles. But we have already seen the days of $8 mags disappear in what a 5-8 year span. It's coming for sure.
The only kit I bought was last year from AOA. It was a 100% inissued Polish kit with new FB barrel. I was very lucky.
Now I want to order another.

Last edited:

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Circumstances do not define who I am.
My responses to them shape what kind of men I and people around me become.

Sometimes circumstances will shape you. Some things are out of our control.

Using self-control to direct those feelings is a hard, but necessary measure to keep one from becoming imprisoned by one's own self, or the state.

Learning what's self-destructive and avoiding or re-directing it is the key, IMHO.