• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
If anybody wants cheap, pristine condition Bosnian 2 rib mags you better hurry up and order them off of Arms of America before they're gone. $60 is a deal considering Apex has used 2 ribs for $110. If you miss out don't worry though, I've got several pristine ones still caked in cosmoline I'll sell you in a year or two for $150. I've been stacking them deep for the last month or so. This is my 4th order of them and they have all been absolutely caked in cosmoline and NOS.

View attachment 79867

Next order, grab me one. I will give my PP

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
So I've been on Oklahoma Shooters forum the last few days...first time since 2016 when the ODT guy bought it. Been trolling like a MFer....See if y'all can argue with my platform:

1. Prostitutes, not JBTs or nurses are the real heroes. They risk assault, murder, infection everyday...and no one calls them heroes.

2. Laws against price gouging are for sissies and retards.

3. Small-town cops don't need higher pay, because the fringe benefits of teen-age pussy, tax-free dollars from shakedowns and all the dogs you can shoot make up for a low base wage.

These guys are all small town Okies - a couple are biting. I'll wait to post pics of my Planned Parenthood catfish bait. I'm sure a ban is in my future.

I wish the good ones would all come over to the promise land. Being a former Okie myself, I’d love to be able to talk Okie with’em.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Dang that’s way cheaper than I thought they were gonna be, thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought them so I can retire my pristine condition 40rd Chinese flatbacks, lol. No mag is safe around me. I routinely carry around my UF with waffle mags, slabside steelies, 40rd Chinese flatbacks, bakelites, etc.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
No longer need tapco G2. Turns out that the prior owner was a dummy and put the Shepherd's hook in wrong causing the trigger to malfunction. Replaced it with a retaining plate. Patting myself on the back for not getting snake bite a single time, lol.

The first time I fucked with a AK trigger I got so pissed off after having been snake bitten like 20 times that I left it alone for the rest of the night. @Jds556762 saw my awesome semi permanent tattoos from it.

Good thing you ain't a surgeon!

First time I messed with an AK trigger, I was careful, even though I didn't know it was a big thing to get snakebit by those wires.
Had that trigger in & out doing a nice polish job on it, and never once had a problem...and I don't bother to use the zip-ties or anything else.
I guess after dealing with AR triggers as much as I have, and being the careful S.O.B. that I've been since I started making model airplanes when I was a kid, I don't have many of those issues.

Now someone's going to pop out of the woodwork and remind me of the time I tried to diagnose an SKS problem at the range, and I removed the gas tube, then rotated that locking arm on the rear sight block...But I did find those parts. After a while...

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Good thing you ain't a surgeon!

First time I messed with an AK trigger, I was careful, even though I didn't know it was a big thing to get snakebit by those wires.
Had that trigger in & out doing a nice polish job on it, and never once had a problem...and I don't bother to use the zip-ties or anything else.
I guess after dealing with AR triggers as much as I have, and being the careful S.O.B. that I've been since I started making model airplanes when I was a kid, I don't have many of those issues.

I was also drinking quite a bit that night

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Okay.

I don't know shit about residential heating and air...

Compressor on my AC unit (outside) went bad. The Coolair guy quoted $8500 and said since it was an electric system the AC unit had to be replaced, the heater (in the attic) had to be replaced too.

Why can't I just get the compressor for the AC unit replaced? If that guy was bullshitting, do y'all know anyone who would replace the compressor for a reasonable price?

I'm not an A/C guy either, but I smell bullshit.
I've learned just enough about em to know this is not always the truth...I'm sure @Mr. Goodbar can point you the right direction