• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I don't see why you couldn't do the compressor, electric heat has nothing to do with the compressor working. Sounds like maybe you have a old unit and just wants to replace it. I could replace the unit for way cheaper than that too

If you want a do an estimate let me know. I would rather deal with KKlub

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
"THIS is how those 'heroes' you guys are *****ing about are being treated. Like I said - more hours, risk of death, taking care of sick people, 50% pay cut in spite of all that so my staff can continue to get paid.... and I'm going to get F***ed in the end and still end up in default on my mortgage.

Yeah, you're F***ing-A right, I made a bad decision going into healthcare trying to help people. You're damned right.

I'm out... F*** this."

^^^ this is a response from a doctor. He didn't like my post about frivolously wasting student loan money. He's always bitching about how he gets treated.

Funny thing is, he doesn't remember me trolling him about 6 years ago over some expensive high-tech AR sunglasses for shooting. I totally made up the whole story, this guy was chomping at the bit to go buy some. I actually had him in a rifle class one time, I don't think he knew who I was. He was so pathetic it's embarrassing. (not his shooting - his attitude)

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Don’t be trying to milk the damn clock you slacker!
Lol it is easier but depends on how legit you want to do it. Brazing it up and after that you're suppose to do a pressure test with nitrogen for 30 mins alone, then if no leaks, have to pull a vaccum below 500 microns. That's 1hr or slightly over in itself for those 2 alone

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Lol it is easier but depends on how legit you want to do it. Brazing it up and after that you're suppose to do a pressure test with nitrogen for 30 mins alone, then if no leaks, have to pull a vaccum below 500 microns. That's 1hr or slightly over in itself for those 2 alone
Stop upselling me

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
This sounds like some slick bullshit you sell to people like me that don’t have a clue what the hell you’re talking about but want our AC to work.

Well done. I would probably buy it.

:pound:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
This sounds like some slick bullshit you sell to people like me that don’t have a clue what the hell you’re talking about but want our AC to work.

He tried to sell me thermostat fluid...but I called him on his bullshit because I just had it filled by the last guy

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Just got done talking to a contractor for my house and WOW how much this shit is gonna cost to get fixed.
Back door replaced and Basement Sheetrocked and Outlets added with the Shit pump added with all plumbing too.

of course there is more to be done than I am saying but Damn.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just got done talking to a contractor for my house and WOW how much this shit is gonna cost to get fixed.
Back door replaced and Basement Sheetrocked and Outlets added with the Shit pump added with all plumbing too.

of course there is more to be done than I am saying but Damn.

JDS can wire that up!

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

Most issues come from improperly installed stuff. Ima straight shooter with my job, i ain't bs'ing nobody to upsell, i just give them options and opinions and it's whatever they choose