• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
So I've been on Oklahoma Shooters forum the last few days...first time since 2016 when the ODT guy bought it. Been trolling like a MFer....See if y'all can argue with my platform:

1. Prostitutes, not JBTs or nurses are the real heroes. They risk assault, murder, infection everyday...and no one calls them heroes.

2. Laws against price gouging are for sissies and retards.

3. Small-town cops don't need higher pay, because the fringe benefits of teen-age pussy, tax-free dollars from shakedowns and all the dogs you can shoot make up for a low base wage.

These guys are all small town Okies - a couple are biting. I'll wait to post pics of my Planned Parenthood catfish bait. I'm sure a ban is in my future.

False. I consider hookers to be hero's.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Okay.

I don't know shit about residential heating and air...

Compressor on my AC unit (outside) went bad. The Coolair guy quoted $8500 and said since it was an electric system the AC unit had to be replaced, the heater (in the attic) had to be replaced too.

Why can't I just get the compressor for the AC unit replaced? If that guy was bullshitting, do y'all know anyone who would replace the compressor for a reasonable price?

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
My best layers were red sexlinks they laid 1 egg a day year round.
Yeah I have some Golden Sexlinks that lay probably close to 350/year!
I’ve heard sex links are egg laying machines, but the problem is that they won’t breed true.

I like a flock that you can keep going.

Last edited:

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Okay.

Compressor on my AC unit (outside) went bad. The Coolair guy quoted $8500 and said since it was an electric system the AC unit had to be replaced, the heater (in the attic) had to be replaced too.

Why can't I just get the compressor for the AC unit replaced? If that guy was bullshitting, do y'all know anyone who would replace the compressor for a reasonable price?
I don't see why you couldn't do the compressor, electric heat has nothing to do with the compressor working. Sounds like maybe you have a old unit and just wants to replace it. I could replace the unit for way cheaper than that too

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Okay.

You should be able to get the compressor replaced depending on the age of the unit and if it's available. But changing a compressor is a lot of PITA labor, unless it's under warranty it's more cost effective to change just the outdoor unit entirely. But if it's a straight cool unit and you replace it with a heat pump, you'll need the indoor unit as well...especially if the SEER would be a huge mismatch. That's probably what he was trying to say. The electric system, heater, all that part of the conversation doesn't make sense but I think that's what he was trying to tell you.