• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So I've been on Oklahoma Shooters forum the last few days...first time since 2016 when the ODT guy bought it. Been trolling like a MFer....See if y'all can argue with my platform:

1. Prostitutes, not JBTs or nurses are the real heroes. They risk assault, murder, infection everyday...and no one calls them heroes.

2. Laws against price gouging are for sissies and retards.

3. Small-town cops don't need higher pay, because the fringe benefits of teen-age pussy, tax-free dollars from shakedowns and all the dogs you can shoot make up for a low base wage.

These guys are all small town Okies - a couple are biting. I'll wait to post pics of my Planned Parenthood catfish bait. I'm sure a ban is in my future.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I pray the Lord forgive me the day that I got baptized
'Cause I'ma clutch the stick every time a car passing by
I don't wanna be Ricky or another victim of homicide
'Cause I know the soul never dies
I make the chrome-chrome fly
Bitch, I'm a wave, Roll Tide
Bullets at your face, bow ties

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
No longer need tapco G2. Turns out that the prior owner was a dummy and put the Shepherd's hook in wrong causing the trigger to malfunction. Replaced it with a retaining plate. Patting myself on the back for not getting snake bite a single time, lol.

The first time I fucked with a AK trigger I got so pissed off after having been snake bitten like 20 times that I left it alone for the rest of the night. @Jds556762 saw my awesome semi permanent tattoos from it.
Use the cap from the cleaning kit to keep the hammer spring legs together and safe.