Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
No longer need tapco G2. Turns out that the prior owner was a dummy and put the Shepherd's hook in wrong causing the trigger to malfunction. Replaced it with a retaining plate. Patting myself on the back for not getting snake bite a single time, lol.

The first time I fucked with a AK trigger I got so pissed off after having been snake bitten like 20 times that I left it alone for the rest of the night. @Jds556762 saw my awesome semi permanent tattoos from it.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
No longer need tapco G2. Turns out that the prior owner was a dummy and put the Shepherd's hook in wrong causing the trigger to malfunction. Replaced it with a retaining plate. Patting myself on the back for not getting snake bite a single time, lol.

The first time I fucked with a AK trigger I got so pissed off after having been snake bitten like 20 times that I left it alone for the rest of the night. @Jds556762 saw my awesome semi permanent tattoos from it.
I saw a vid on YouTube where a guy pulled both legs of the spring up to the hammer and then dropped a spent 12ga hull over everything to hold it all in place.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I saw a vid on YouTube where a guy pulled both legs of the spring up to the hammer and then dropped a spent 12ga hull over everything to hold it all in place.

There are plenty of tips. The top of the cleaning kit pill, etc etc. So far the best was a metal twist tie. Today I used a rubber band and prayed to any god I could that it didn't snap