• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Gonna need a big favor from some boys near by not this Friday but next. Got into some heated shit. Real heated. With my step daughters biological father because he was taking shit about her being stupid and irresponsible for having my kid with me and General shit talk on Penelope.

Needless to say I picked up the phone when he called and let that fucking ass have it

he’s gonna be coming back into my complex in 2 Friday’s to “see me and conversate” in public because I was giving him that good shit talk. No threats but he’s talking like he wants some smoke.

May boy just got tagged with an assault and battery and lost his GCW rights
Over a fist fight. Lost all his shit. Y’all know ima be packing a gun when dude shows up because I pack a gun everyday.

I was thinking it may be more of a deterrent if I could have a few pipe bending mother fuckers sitting with me on the back of their trucks in the parking lot maybe with some masks on (you know for Covid) when this dude shows up to try and start some shit

If I stomp this dude out he’s the type of bitch to press charges
If he came flashing I’m the type of the dude to drop a mother fucker dead

trying to find the best way to get the “ we don’t fuck around “ message without even having to say a word when he shows. Just a nice gathering of tatted up hooligans keeping the hood clean
Well, I’d be down to show up and all, but I’m not that much of a tatted up hooligan. I come across more like that dad that nobody knew carried until I started wearing camo and cargo pants. Used to surprise the shit outta people when they’d make a stupid gun comment and I’d dive in and educate their ignorant asses.

Hey - maybe one of those temporary tattoos!!! I’d do that!
Now I’ve got 10 days to bulk up my muscles...shit. Might take 10 years.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It’s gonna be peaceful if it looks like he’s walking through the gun squad

it’s gonna catch me a charge if I stomp his ass out in front of 200 apartments. It’s 2020 bruh everyone goes to jail, but if he can just size up 8-10 dudes with ski mask and AKs tossed around pretty sure that’ll be the end of it
Fuck it. We’ll do it live!!!

I’m in.
1587995689706.gif

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I had a TRO places against me with ZERO evidence of conversation, or texts or anything just a “he’s mean and threatening to me”
Accusation boom TRO for a month that restricted my right to carry

I had one years ago when I was going through my divorce from wife #1. It was complete BS and a lawyer tactic but they slapped me with it then asked questions later. Basically all she had to do was say she felt "unsafe" and that I was upset and "might" do something, which was complete BS but that's all it takes. I got kicked out of the house, had a court date set for 30 days later. I went to court, Judge said this is total BS he's done nothing wrong and threw it all out. But it was too late by then, she had enough time to clean out the house. Mission accomplished on her and her lawyers part.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
He’s gotta pick up his kid but I’m making her meet him in a neutral location from here on out

What even brought the whole conversation up? Should have been a simple drop off. She doesn't even have to respond with anything other than "see you in a couple of days, I'm not talking about anything further."

Of course I do understand it's not always that simple, but it sounds like he blindsided her with it and she just responded