• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
AK have gone up like crazy in the past 14 days. And yes they are selling for crazy too. My saved items on Gun Broker and past auctions searches are like --holly crap--- the fun pricing is over for now.
There are no good deals on guns right now.
Think I'm gonna finish off this Galil kit and build a P80 Glock 19 or two

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Fair point. They buy police seizures/police evidence auction guns by the pallet.

That's where I got the Star PD .45 I had, many years ago. Supposedly the frame was bent (nope) but it was missing the firing pin, which had been replaced with a piece of brass rod, effectively making it inert. But I was able to use a broken screw remover to get the brass out, then got a new firing pin and retainer, replaced the rear sight (one of the ears was broken off), then found bunches of mags on Ebay (yeah, it was a while back).
Replaced the buffer (nobody does this, usually) and it ran fine.
Gave it to my sister's husband, and he had it for a couple years before someone stole it out of his car, which was parked in the garage at the time. Snellville...
SO, at some point, it'll wind up at A. O. on another pallet, I bet.

I used to but a lot more from them but then I found EGunner
Which was great except for the last 3 months shit has been going through the roof on their website.

So now I about back to Adventure Outdoors

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Do you think that's because Arsenal Bulgaria makes milled type 3 for their military and only makes stamped AKs for commercial export?
I have always wondered how the quality can differ so much between the milled and stamped Arsenal rifles.

Edit to add: I would definitely buy a WBP rifle over Arsenal, especially a stamped 107R.

They make milled for export as well they're just harder to find. My Sam7 is milled . . . and still looking to be traded for an SGL :frusty:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
You think that is bad, I've been looking for a 106 (556) and people are asking upwards of $2K well used (not selling but asking and "I know what I got"). There is another 107 on ODT and he is asking $1700. Hell if he get's that I'm putting mine up for sale.

Yep.....The speculation that Arsenal will not be shipping anymore 107s or 106s is driving the demand/price way above what is reasonable IMO. I mean, don't get me wrong, if Arsenal USA never imports 106s/7s again they may be worth 2K to a collector. But I don't collect firearms....I shoot firearms. Right now a $950 Polish WBP AKM is every bit the shooter a Arsenal 107 is, at half the price. And we have all heard the Atlantic/Arsenal "These are the last ones" song before. If Kalashnikov USAs KR-103 turns out to be a good series 100 clone at the projected $1090 MSRP and PSAs AK-E stands the test of time (and it looks like it will easily) then I wonder what Arsenal will do about imports?