• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
thats how it all starts though.. just like atheist first wanted God and the Ten Commandments to be taken out of schools or court rooms, then they tried to get a baphamet statue in Arkansas state capitol... or Gays wanted to just be left alone and have their own relationship, now tranny's are in schools having book reading sessions with 5 year olds.... the slippery slope goes both ways. I wouldn't want Govt involved but the idea that Good and Evil can co exist is a complete scam.
Nah man. Those people are abusing freedom by trying to tear st the fabric of the country. This country WAS and IS founded on christian ideals...but one of those ideals is tolerance. The stat cannot have a religion, it is the job of the state to make sure no one gets persecuted..so the 10 commandments can and should be in courts. It ISNT the job of the state to be morality police, let alone world police. It is the jobs of individual Christian's to try and save those wayward souls at burning man, but not to use the power of the state to shut it down. Unless I missed it, the new testament doesnt I struct Christian's to forcibly convert people, but to show them the word and hope they choose to follow...otherwise God would have just made us all into automatons to worship him. The CHOICE is what's important

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Nah man. Those people are abusing freedom by trying to tear st the fabric of the country. This country WAS and IS founded on christian ideals...but one of those ideals is tolerance. The stat cannot have a religion, it is the job of the state to make sure no one gets persecuted..so the 10 commandments can and should be in courts. It ISNT the job of the state to be morality police, let alone world police. It is the jobs of individual Christian's to try and save those wayward souls at burning man, but not to use the power of the state to shut it down. Unless I missed it, the new testament doesnt I struct Christian's to forcibly convert people, but to show them the word and hope they choose to follow...otherwise God would have just made us all into automatons to worship him. The CHOICE is what's important
Correct, that’s basically the point I was trying to make. The responsibility lies in the hands of the people not the Govt. my nuance (which apparently I did a terrible job of articulating) is when people like that abuse freedom, it starts as a innocent festival or plea for equality, and ends up as blatant abuse. I’m simply trying to say we have done a terrible job in balancing societal responsibility in favor of Governmental coercion and our current state of affairs has been born from it.