• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
19 months? We would be in a great depression, anarchy in the streets and cities would burn.

Ya know, there's a lot of internet commandos that talk shit and will be right on their knees when the time comes.

I look to cases like Chris Dorner in California, Albert Johnson in Canada as examples of what one motivated man that no longer fears for his life can achieve. I hope there's more than a few of those around, but I fear the opposite is true.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Ya know, there's a lot of internet commandos that talk shit and will be right on their knees when the time comes.

I look to cases like Chris Dorner in California, Albert Johnson in Canada as examples of what one motivated man that no longer fears for his life can achieve. I hope there's more than a few of those around, but I fear the opposite is true.
Everyone wants to boogaloo until it’s it time to do boogaloo shit.

#TyrantsGetTheDick

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Chelsea and myself will be the last people to ever participate in any sort of government stepping I think the few people that have met us could vouch for that. Hell, @Jds556762 Told her he didn’t care she was a fair and he would run from her and she says that’s fine with her because she’s not going to chase him lolololol