• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Round here we ain't nobody stopping people and asking to see nothing. I think most bosses are over reacting to the permission slip/hall pass thing.
I find it funny...like a cop would give 2 fucks about some bullshit piece of paper your boss made you, whether your are legit essential or not.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Round here we ain't nobody stopping people and asking to see nothing. I think most bosses are over reacting to the permission slip/hall pass thing.

yeah... I went out a couple times this weekend for various things. I didn't even seen a cop car for that matter. As in, not one anywhere.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I find it funny...like a cop would give 2 fucks about some bullshit piece of paper your boss made you, whether your are legit essential or not.
I can tell you for sure the cops around here don't give a fat rat's scrotum who you are or what you are doing. Just go about your essential business no matter what "essential" really means.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I haven’t seen any rise in police activity it’s about the same. Less cars pulled over tbh. They aren’t arresting unless you commit one of the “seven deadly sins”. They’re writing a ticket and telling them “I’m gonna issue a warrant for you on x date”

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
yeah... I went out a couple times this weekend for various things. I didn't even seen a cop car for that matter. As in, not one anywhere.
If you notice, the "shelter in place" order says you can make trips to get groceries. It doe not specify that it has to be the grocery store closest to your house. So maybe I really like a little grocery store in Jasper. :noidea:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I used some fast set stuff and half assed wiped the back of each layer except up at the top. Really though it isnt under any stress and is purely decorative so it shouldnt move
Sounds about right, as long as you or your friends/family don't get too drunk and try and stand on it or lean their feet on it you should be fine

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
If you notice, the "shelter in place" order says you can make trips to get groceries. It doe not specify that it has to be the grocery store closest to your house. So maybe I really like a little grocery store in Jasper. :noidea:

Yep.... I was out to cut grass and work on the rental house a bit. Then grocery shopping. Then a beer run. Just typical "essential" travel.