NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
the end of the world is on your B-day!

We started bombing the shit out of Afghanistan on me birfday in 2001.

Totally fucked up my birthday plans because they all involved football on network TV.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
LOL

My wedding anniversary date!

15 wonderful years...

Alleycat

Scout
Aug 3, 2015
Canton
I started wet shaving a few months ago. Really like it but still looking for shaving soap that doesnt break me out

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I started wet shaving a few months ago. Really like it but still looking for shaving soap that doesnt break me out

I'll get my wife to hook you up.

What scent preference do you have? She has to make it anyway so you get to choose.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I used an electric razor for most of my adult life since it was so convenient but over the last few years switched to wet shaving using a brush and shave soap. Much more effective shaving and much less messy than using a can of shave cream that you have to apply with your hand.

What say you SET?
I hate using an electric. Absolutely chews my skin up. Ingrown hairs, etc.
I'll get my wife to hook you up.

What scent preference do you have? She has to make it anyway so you get to choose.
If I'm in a hurry, it's shaving cream and a shave in the shower. But if I have the time or want a really close shave, I use a badger hair brush and shave soap. My favorite way to shave.

Does your wife make soap in the pucks to fit a shaving mug? If so, does she add anything to it that's different from the regular soap? What scents? Almond and sandlewood are pretty good. Definitely interested.