Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
What I have done so far after pulling off Oak
B.JPG
A.JPG

What I have Left to do (the numbers on the jars are % Alcohol in the Jar and AG = All Grain Alcohol)
I cut it to 40%-45% then Oak it for Bourbon.

C.JPG

This is posted for educational purposes.
All of this is made from Golden Grain (Or is it) LOL

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I need a place to shoot outdoors.
@Rabbit2047 don't know how I missed this earlier. I'm in Monroe probably 30 minutes from you & have access to property where we can shoot roughly 100 yds. It has some issues. I don't own it, I married into the family that does. Need a 4wd to access it, but I have a truck & it's only 5-10 minutes from my house to the place. It can be a bitch getting in & out when we've had this much rain. Targets are kind of a pain to set up. I have some ideas to make that easier if I ever get a little $. The worst part is you have to hang out with me while shooting. @Jake has been once with me. (Hmmmm, maybe that's why I haven't heard from him in a while :nod2:). Send me a message if you want to talk about it. Contact @Jake for an honest review about going with a stroke-ridden old drunk if you want to first.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@Rabbit2047 don't know how I missed this earlier. I'm in Monroe probably 30 minutes from you & have access to property where we can shoot roughly 100 yds. It has some issues. I don't own it, I married into the family that does. Need a 4wd to access it, but I have a truck & it's only 5-10 minutes from my house to the place. It can be a bitch getting in & out when we've had this much rain. Targets are kind of a pain to set up. I have some ideas to make that easier if I ever get a little $. The worst part is you have to hang out with me while shooting. @Jake has been once with me. (Hmmmm, maybe that's why I haven't heard from him in a while :nod2:). Send me a message if you want to talk about it. Contact @Jake for an honest review about going with a stroke-ridden old drunk if you want to first.

Sorry man, my son got the flu this past weekend and now my daughter has it. I'm up with her right now. Her sleep schedule is all fucked up from being sick and napping all day.

But yeah, it's a nice place to shoot. It's fine as is, but some steel wouldn't hurt. Nothing wrong with the way it is now at all though.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Sorry man, my son got the flu this past weekend and now my daughter has it. I'm up with her right now. Her sleep schedule is all fucked up from being sick and napping all day.

But yeah, it's a nice place to shoot. It's fine as is, but some steel wouldn't hurt. Nothing wrong with the way it is now at all though.
Sorry the kids are sick. Nothing worse than that helpless feeling. Suz was talking about wanting to see your kids again this morning. I was just yanking your chain. Figured you were busy with all you've got going on. Wish that's all it was. Let me know if I can do anything.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Thank you for the invite. When it dries out I am sure I can enlist my boss (retired army ranger with a wife who bakes some awesome cookies) to help with range maintenance and of course you are welcome to shoot anything that I bring.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Thank you for the invite. When it dries out I am sure I can enlist my boss (retired army ranger with a wife who bakes some awesome cookies) to help with range maintenance and of course you are welcome to shoot anything that I bring.
I'll send you a PM later today after I get some sleep. Been a tough up & down night taking care of my wife. Looking forward to getting this worked out & meeting you.