Zip code

Well nevermind, already scrubbed it

They call him out for being a tease?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Every time I think about buying a used Porsche I remeber where I live and how even if I could somehow get out of the house without the kids to drive it I'd spend most of the time in traffic.

I wont lie though, finding a Boxster with a trashed engine (haha...they all trashed or waiting to be trash) and slapping an LS in it is a very appealing idea

Couldn't find the one I was talking about earlier...probably sold...

But there is this....

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
Every time I think about buying a used Porsche I remeber where I live and how even if I could somehow get out of the house without the kids to drive it I'd spend most of the time in traffic.

I wont lie though, finding a Boxster with a trashed engine (haha...they all trashed or waiting to be trash) and slapping an LS in it is a very appealing idea

About 30 years ago my brother had a 1963 pearl white 356. Sent it to a restoration shop to complete what he hadn't finished. Had to sell right when it's was finished for financial reasons. Man he loved that car

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Saw "1917" last night - pretty good flick. Great set, uniforms, Enfields. Won't spoil it...but not a believable series of events, still better than I expected. Did not meet "They Shall Not Grow Old" measure, but I recommend. Plus popcorn....
How about vs Dunkirk?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
How about vs Dunkirk?

Didn't see it. I avoid most movies, particularly WW2 flicks, unless they're old, include real footage, or have interviews with actual soldiers.

There's so much BS and propaganda about that era, I refuse to help finance it. I only go to any movie once in a blue moon. Those Hollywood freaks hate me, and spend millions corrupting our culture...just watching the previews pisses me off.

Edited to add:
"My Honor Was Loyalty" is pretty good, recent flick made by independent guy.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

There is a reason my 911 hasn't been driven in over a year.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Didn't see it. I avoid most movies, particularly WW2 flicks, unless they're old, include real footage, or have interviews with actual soldiers.

There's so much BS and propaganda about that era, I refuse to help finance it. I only go to any movie once in a blue moon. Those Hollywood freaks hate me, and spend millions corrupting our culture...just watching the previews pisses me off.

Edited to add:
"My Honor Was Loyalty" is pretty good, recent flick made by independent guy.
Some of the foreign WW2 films are pretty good.

White Tiger
The movie about the Korean runner guy who assumes the identity of his Japanese rival and gets captured at D-Day
The Dawns Here are Quiet
there was another good movie about the Katyn Forest massacre
Generation War was excellent