• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Aloha Fellas!

To any of you newer to SET folks that I have not formally welcomed...welcome! I truly mean that. Welcome to the community. I can only speak for myself, but I sure don't consider any of the ODT/Former ODT folks to be "new" or junior members in any way. You're all OG to me.

This thread has been fantastic, and a wealth of information. One way to help this extraordinary brain trust to be better utilized by members here, and potential members that read up on the forums occasionally is to start new topic specific threads in other areas to make sure your knowledge and expertise can be utilized by the most folks possible. It is also instrumental in attracting new members and that will absolutely make the community stronger, just as your participation has.

Again, I sure appreciate the content and ideas, but a lot is lost simply because of the volume of posts.

Anyway, one assholes opinion so take it for what it's worth. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

@dougiemac @Hoss @Red Dawn @dial1911 @SouthernSlammed @lesptr @erkinator @Hayata

Well, someone had to say it.

Well said, btw. Wait, did I just say that in response to a @Laufen post?

Love this place and we'll eventually grow big enough to get the separate areas but no need to push it yet.

Perfect example - this thread was supposed to be version 2 of AK and other foreign builds.

I asked a question about head space and ONE, only ONE responded to my question. Granted it was the answer I was looking for from an experienced member but was ignored by everyone else. If we had separate threads maybe serious questions would be answered a little better?

We will grow into it and I really appreciate all the new members and don't want my post to be viewed as a criticism to this thread. It's a lot of fun to jump in and see how everyone's doing.

Carry on.

And thanks @Jeddak again for your headspace education!

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Well said @Laufen It’s great to have more involvement and content but like you said ....there are too many post in the thread by the time I see it I’d spend all evening and never catch back up so I miss a lot being said here. If it’s a new topic post it in the thread list accordingly that way all can share feedback otherwise it’s gonna get covered by whose online at the time or lost in the backlog of post.
I agree, one of the biggest reason forums exist is for users to be able to educate others on topics that they are well versed in; whether that be technical advise or just basic helpful/interesting info that they have researched and understand greatly. I may not come on here as much as yall do but I have learned a lot from yall

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Without knowing your situation, I'll interject advice from my own. Don't let things from the past ruin your relationship with your parents. I haven't had what I would consider a good relationship with either of my parents for ~15 years, but still make the effort to maintain something that looks like a relationship.
[/QUOTE
Well, I gave up on my dad about 6 years ago.

Sometimes it’s just not worth it and when you’re the only one trying to maintain a relationship what’s the point?

I recall 14 years ago finding out he was getting married again because I’d called him and he mentioned he was leaving the next day to go to the Philippines I asked why and he said he was getting married. When I asked him what his fiancée was like he said 36-24-36. But she was Phillipino, so I seriously doubt that. They split up 7 years later.
Anyway, I just never was much of a blip on his radar, so fuck it. He clearly isn’t the kind of guy who wants to know others or be known. Sucks to be him.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Aloha Fellas!

To any of you newer to SET folks that I have not formally welcomed...welcome! I truly mean that. Welcome to the community. I can only speak for myself, but I sure don't consider any of the ODT/Former ODT folks to be "new" or junior members in any way. You're all OG to me.

This thread has been fantastic, and a wealth of information. One way to help this extraordinary brain trust to be better utilized by members here, and potential members that read up on the forums occasionally is to start new topic specific threads in other areas to make sure your knowledge and expertise can be utilized by the most folks possible. It is also instrumental in attracting new members and that will absolutely make the community stronger, just as your participation has.

Again, I sure appreciate the content and ideas, but a lot is lost simply because of the volume of posts.

Anyway, one assholes opinion so take it for what it's worth. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

@dougiemac @Hoss @Red Dawn @dial1911 @SouthernSlammed @lesptr @erkinator @Hayata

excellent idea!!!!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@Shemp

Holy shit, I am like 99% sure I used to own that gun. It might just be a coincidence that it's a commander VBOB with the Duty Treatment finish(not too common) and the exact same VZ operator 2 grips though?

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
It's a toss up, each are equally gay in their respective ways. J/k... I see the rivet holes are welds, is the barrel pin welded over also or just not drilled? Never handled a Hesse before.
Welded. As well as the flash hider, front sight block, gas block, and front trunion are all welded to the barrel

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well, someone had to say it.

Well said, btw. Wait, did I just say that in response to a @Laufen post?

Love this place and we'll eventually grow big enough to get the separate areas but no need to push it yet.

Perfect example - this thread was supposed to be version 2 of AK and other foreign builds.

I asked a question about head space and ONE, only ONE responded to my question. Granted it was the answer I was looking for from an experienced member but was ignored by everyone else. If we had separate threads maybe serious questions would be answered a little better?

We will grow into it and I really appreciate all the new members and don't want my post to be viewed as a criticism to this thread. It's a lot of fun to jump in and see how everyone's doing.

Carry on.

And thanks @Jeddak again for your headspace education!

I didn't ignore it, I was waiting for answers. Since I had no input/knowledge.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Welded. As well as the flash hider, front sight block, gas block, and front trunion are all welded to the barrel

Wow that goes perfect with the pink then ...

94cf714575fdf7267c32b177d3e802e5.jpg