Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Just trying to get out my mother in laws house but so much debt is eating me up. We got into it real good last night, won't lie, i kinda started it but she tried me real hard plus getting my wife involved too. I won't last much longer there. I wondered around the neighborhood for 2 hours last night

Did she not let you have any of that Haitian New year's soup?

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Just trying to get out my mother in laws house but so much debt is eating me up. We got into it real good last night, won't lie, i kinda started it but she tried me real hard plus getting my wife involved too. I won't last much longer there. I wondered around the neighborhood for 2 hours last night

Are you at least negotiated on some type of reasonable monthly payment?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Bankruptcy wont help you get out.....it will probably make it harder unless you do some creative accounting and planning

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I could build my exact VZ-61 clone for this

parts kit with OG barrel 2x 20 round mags, mag holster, pistol holster, OG stock and all small parts- 300.00

Czechpoint Lower receiver Drilled and tapped for adapter plate w/ semi auto safety selector - 300.00

Stock adapter plate - 60.00

Form 1 efile - 200.00

so 860.00 for a VZ61 SBR

Dress all other prices off of that

the kit can be built with common tools at your dining room table in about 1-1.5 hours

View attachment 62160
How much toenail water can you drink in 1.5 hours?

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Did she not let you have any of that Haitian New year's soup?
Lol they did have some soup but nah. I blew up about something and she then sent a text threatening to kick me, my wife and daughter out the house. Like that suppose to scare me lol i always make it and make it out, i was born in the struggle

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
With who, credit card debt
Take a look at these links if you want. I don't have any experience with bankruptcy, but I listen to a lot of Dave Ramsey podcasts, and hear tons of people's stories that were hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, and by following his baby steps program were able to work there way out of it. I've also read his baby step book, and the simplicity of it is awesome.

Also, depending on your personal situation, you can call up the credit card companies/banks/medical bills whatever it is and negotiate your bills. Act like @Jsteg (Lowballing King) and tell them look I know I owe you $$$ but I'll pay you 10% of $$$ if you'll call it even. Only pay through money order or something that they can not over charge. Don't let them have bank account or debit card access.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Keep a pistol and shotgun for defense and sell everything else you can to get yourself out. Sucks..but that's kinda life
What little i have, wouldn't even scratch the surface. I've done that before and was debt free. Bad relationships and helping the wrong people plus the accident got me where I'm at. I know i can get out but it'll take some time and i want a fast solve to get out the house

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
What little i have, wouldn't even scratch the surface. I've done that before and was debt free. Bad relationships and helping the wrong people plus the accident got me where I'm at. I know i can get out but it'll take some time and i want a fast solve to get out the house
Bitch of it is you'll need to be out to declare from what I've been told. If you're in a house or appt itd be much easier to keep it than to try and get one after a bankruptcy. If you get a decent lawyer your cc debt will be wiped, so if you're 100% doing it you need to focus on getting what you need , like a place to live, squared away first and do bare minimum on everything else. This in no way constitutes legal nor financial advice