• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Ok, guys. Time to put in some work. The ATF has recently "reclassified" 2 previously approved weapons & made people into felons. Just like with bump stocks. Whether you liked bump stocks or not (never shot one myself) the process used there is now being used to go after other things. The thread below contains a video outlining what's going on. I have also included a contact link for the White House & my letter to Trump over this for use as a template.

If you value the 2nd Amendment, please start emailing. I'm going to modify the letter for our congressional senators & representatives & hope to add that to the thread with contact info by tomorrow. my wife's not doing well tonight so I doubt I'll get it finished before then.

Thanks

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Did you have to source the stock? If I get the local one, I can get the adapter I need for $60 but still need the stock
I built mine from a parts kit on a stripped czechpoint receiver from the ground up. The parts kit came with the stock and the receiver was pre-drilled for the adapter plate and had little nuts inside of the threaded holes. After form 1 approval I bought the plate from recon ord and installed it all with the OG stock.
I know you can find em, try czechpoint they have everything