• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yep, that sounds most likely justified to me too. Sounds like they showed up to start trouble and found it.
There’s a scenario here that might fit;
2 knuckleheads show up at dudes house and start trouble, dude justifiably shoots knuckleheads but either A) doesn’t stop shooting when they attempt to break off the fight or B) changes the scene after the incident with help of wife to make it look like a home invasion or some other such.

I’ve talked to a lot of folks who still have the mistaken impression that ‘dead men tell no tales’, which is bullshit. Or they think that just because the BG came to their house they can kill them even if BGs surrender.
In either of those scenarios I could see the Murder1 charge sticking, maybe even accomplice after the fact on the wife if she helped alter the scene.
Hopefully your buddy wasn’t that stupid, and this is a precautionary charge until they get everything sorted out at the DA’s office.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
There’s a scenario here that might fit;
2 knuckleheads show up at dudes house and start trouble, dude justifiably shoots knuckleheads but either A) doesn’t stop shooting when they attempt to break off the fight or B) changes the scene after the incident with help of wife to make it look like a home invasion or some other such.

I’ve talked to a lot of folks who still have the mistaken impression that ‘dead men tell no tales’, which is bullshit. Or they think that just because the BG came to their house they can kill them even if BGs surrender.
In either of those scenarios I could see the Murder1 charge sticking, maybe even accomplice after the fact on the wife if she helped alter the scene.
Hopefully your buddy wasn’t that stupid, and this is a precautionary charge until they get everything sorted out at the DA’s office.

Oh yeah, that's why I didn't say it was for sure justified, there's no telling at this point. Not my buddy btw...

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Oh yeah, that's why I didn't say it was for sure justified, there's no telling at this point. Not my buddy btw...

Not mine, either - I worked with him, he was OK, but not my favorite.

The more I read about this, the more it seems he was in the right. His f'ing daughter ought to be feeling like shit about now - I'm pretty sure the guy was trying to intervene in a relationship to save his daughter.