Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Hill Top Pawn in Snellville bought 2 from there the past couple months for $425 and $450 OTD respectively. Both were WASR's. Bought a rear converted SAIGA from Cherokee Pawn and Gun a few months back for $550 OTD. No mags or anything else just the rifle. So, the deals are out there to be had bud. Just gotta hunt and have cash on you at the time. Oh, just bought another rear converted SAIGA about 3 weeks ago from a buddy of mine who just bought another higher end AK and he wanted to move his and I paid $500 for that one as well.

Man I love Hilltop Pawn. Do you try and haggle the prices with them or just pay what they are asking?

Reactions: GoEagles and 3x

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
So the fiancée and I are laying in bed and start talking about Christmas. I send her a link and didn’t think anything of it and as I’m dozing off next to her, she sends this reply. I think I got a keeper.
View attachment 56172
Take it from an old, long married (happily) guy---- don't let this one get away.

Jan 15, 2018
Gwinnett
Zip code
Hill Top Pawn in Snellville bought 2 from there the past couple months for $425 and $450 OTD respectively. Both were WASR's. Bought a rear converted SAIGA from Cherokee Pawn and Gun a few months back for $550 OTD. No mags or anything else just the rifle. So, the deals are out there to be had bud. Just gotta hunt and have cash on you at the time. Oh, just bought another rear converted SAIGA about 3 weeks ago from a buddy of mine who just bought another higher end AK and he wanted to move his and I paid $500 for that one as well.

Looks like I need to add pawn shops to my list. Thanks for the information.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning SE guys.....got alarm call around 3AM so back at work already.

Night before last a guy that works here got arrested for 1st degree murder. Seems he shot his daughter's boyfriend and another guy. They've charged him and his wife with 1st....so I'm sure there's a LOT to the story.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Morning SE guys.....got alarm call around 3AM so back at work already.

Night before last a guy that works here got arrested for 1st degree murder. Seems he shot his daughter's boyfriend and another guy. They've charged him and his wife with 1st....so I'm sure there's a LOT to the story.

Holy hell.

Did you know the guy? Charged him AND his wife, yeah there's more to that story...

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Holy hell.

Did you know the guy? Charged him AND his wife, yeah there's more to that story...

Yeah I know him. Just read the latest, looks like he's being charged with 1st, she's being charged with accessory. Methinks ongoing dispute with his 18-year old daughter's boyfriend that had been problem before. Boyfriend and cousin show up at dude's house, dude shoots them both.

At this time, I'm going with probably justified. We'll see.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Don’t store your FALs in the same safe as your AKs you’ll be sorry you did

I put a k98 and a 7x57 in the gun safe a long time ago....opened it up, and Lo and Behold! A beautiful little Swede 6.5 had come into this world!

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but this has happened on several occasions. Close that safe, come back some time later, and there will be more guns. I always try to take care of them and feed them well.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah I know him. Just read the latest, looks like he's being charged with 1st, she's being charged with accessory. Methinks ongoing dispute with his 18-year old daughter's boyfriend that had been problem before. Boyfriend and cousin show up at dude's house, dude shoots them both.

At this time, I'm going with probably justified. We'll see.

Yep, that sounds most likely justified to me too. Sounds like they showed up to start trouble and found it.