Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Peanut Butter Thank you for remembering. They had a family dinner tonight. Surgery is 2 hours away, in Lexington KY, so everybody is in bed now. They need to leave at 4:30 tomorrow. Everybody is tense, but praying. Dee and Sessi took some valerian to help them sleep. Preop is at 6:30 tomorrow.

Last edited:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
@Peanut Butter Thank you for remembering. They had a family dinner tonight. Surgery is 2 hours away, in Lexington KY, so everybody is on bed now. They need to leave at 4:30 tomorrow. Everybody is tense, but praying. Dee and Sessi took some valerian to help them sleep. Preop is at 6:30 tomorrow.
Lifting more prayers for y’all and the surgeons tonight.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Oh my goodness.....

25 hours in the last two days at work.

I'm not complaining. People are unemployed and would love the work.

Gonna be like this until the end of the month as well.

JDS, told you I was taken this weekend, but you got me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night if needed before month end.

Busy 10 days ahead for me to close the month. I'm earning myself something nice in November I tell you :)
All the cool kids are getting Galils. ;-)

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Oh my goodness.....

25 hours in the last two days at work.

I'm not complaining. People are unemployed and would love the work.

Gonna be like this until the end of the month as well.

JDS, told you I was taken this weekend, but you got me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night if needed before month end.

Busy 10 days ahead for me to close the month. I'm earning myself something nice in November I tell you :)
I appreciate it man !!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Set the alarm off at my job currently waiting for the popo to show up.
We’ve set the alarm off at the gunshop and they run up on us guns drawn. They damn shop there, I know you ******* get that muzzle out my face! I’m talking full on knees, IDs, separate em for stories shit.
heres the kicker; we’ve been robbed 3 times and they’ve never made it there until long after the robbery lol. Literally have never solved a crime. And they drove a car through the side of our building and hopped out with long guns

Kyle Turner

Formerly "Palmettomoon"
Aug 16, 2015
Macon
Zip code
We’ve set the alarm off at the gunshop and they run up on us guns drawn. They damn shop there, I know you ******* get that muzzle out my face! I’m talking full on knees, IDs, separate em for stories shit.
heres the kicker; we’ve been robbed 3 times and they’ve never made it there until long after the robbery lol. Literally have never solved a crime. And they drove a car through the side of our building and hopped out with long guns
Armed robbers are dangerous. Shop keepers waiting for the popo to show up, not so much. I'd never expect to see them on a robbery call.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Only one range trip with my AKV (Gen 2) thus far. She ran through 200 rounds without a hiccup. Hope to do another 200+ on Friday. View attachment 56086 View attachment 56087
That looks damn good man. I like the classic look of the triangle brace, but I don’t know how sturdy it would be for wrist bracing purposes :rolleyes:. The brace you have would be choice number two. Either way, I dig it. I just want a 9mm AK I can suppress and shoot cheap. Every time I Shot my M92 at my uncle’s, the neighbors called the cops. Fucking shit heads. Nothing they could do, but still annoying AF.