• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Put your google foo to work and see if there are any kids shelters or womens shelters in your area. They're kinda hard to find, which really blows my mind, but once you find them they'll gladly take anything you can give. You may have to call the local dfcs office to find one. Most of the women and kids that come to them arrive with the clothes on their backs and nothing else.

They'll probably have you deliver to a generic office or the dfcs office but if you donate often enough they'll have you deliver to the real facility which is fucking depressing. Worthless POS's that walk out on their kids, both men and women, are the lowest form of scum on the earth.

You are not going to find them,,I have dealt with them through the department..The whole point is to make sure those women and kids can't be found..And that they are protected..Dfcs will gladly take any donations you have, and forward them..Protecting the children and mothers, is their job.

Reactions: sam

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
That's a first. @sam trying to direct that thread away from genital talk.

In related news - Can we all watch our words and use our inside voices?

ZZZ004278-PP.jpg

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
image.jpg

Is it classy? No. As a father of two daughters, would I feel comforted by seeing this? No. As a dude with a sense of humor, would I laugh my ass off? Most Definitely!

It's so sad that people get so offended so easily at such simple silly things and the result is suspensions, fines and people calling for pitchforks and fire!

http://www.cbs46.com/story/29873297/va-frat-suspended-for-derogatory-signs

Reactions: JMUshotgunner

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I run 93 octane in my truck because it keeps the valves from making a lot of noise when the engine is under load.

Anybody want to know what octane is and why it matters? Gasoline is made up of octane and heptane. It's just the length of the hydrocarbon molecule- same atoms, slightly longer chain in the octane. Octane is more stable and is not as susceptible to pre-detonation due to pressure in the cylinder. Higher octane rating, less pre-detonation. At least according to Dad (chemist) and dad's wife (long time Vetco Gray employee).

I think the real difference is in the additives. The gasoline marketing people realized that they could set their product apart using additives. Basically everybody gets the same stuff off the pipelines from refineries. They put their own additives into it before it gets sent to a Chevron/Exxon/BP station for resale to us. The best detergents, etc get added into the high end stuff, unless I've been lied to.

JMUshotgunner

Hunter
Aug 9, 2015
Virginia
I actually live very close to this school. To me it's not offensive. It's a joke. A joke that people have been making for years. Signs like these go up during freshman move-in every year at my school and schools across the country.

I think this is getting blown up more than usual because this time it was a Greek organization that put the signs up. And there is an ongoing war against the institution of Greek life at schools across the nation. Every little opportunity to attack and restrict Greek life is being seized by simple bitches that are offended by and complain about everything that make them feel special and catered to.

Reactions: dougiemac