• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Y’all stop it please. Seriously. No more deleting posts. By deleting posts you create orphan posts, frayed threads and non-sequential conversation links. I provided the ability to delete your own posts in case you wanted to delete your classified ads, not to go delete years of history. This does nothing but hurt the site and the community.

My intent was from a positive place. To help others find valuable content, to provide you all a growing positive environment and to celebrate what you all have built. I regret making waves in your pool. I apologize and retract my suggestions. Carry on as usual. We will continue to grow though other methods.

I appreciate you all sincerely. My heart was in the right place. I am sorry I disrupted the thread.
Dougie, I think you misread what just happen but I could be wrong. Few people here are trying to erase some of the things they’ve posted through the year. Has nothing to do with what you suggested but due to the changes coming/changes that have come. People genuinely want to just clean up what they’ve posted. This has nothing to do with your suggestions actually more people were open to it tonight.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Y’all stop it please. Seriously. No more deleting posts. By deleting posts you create orphan posts, frayed threads and non-sequential conversation links. I provided the ability to delete your own posts in case you wanted to delete your classified ads, not to go delete years of history. This does nothing but hurt the site and the community.

My intent was from a positive place. To help others find valuable content, to provide you all a growing positive environment and to celebrate what you all have built. I regret making waves in your pool. I apologize and retract my suggestions. Carry on as usual. We will continue to grow though other methods.

I appreciate you all sincerely. My heart was in the right place. I am sorry I disrupted the thread.

I actually agree with this.

If you are worried you might get in trouble for something you said you should either:

1: don't fucking say it in the first place
2: man up and face the consequences of your actions.

This nuke the thread cause you acted like a jackass talk is the epitome of a bitch move.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I actually agree with this.

If you are worried you might get in trouble for something you said you should either:

1: don't fucking say it in the first place
2: man up and face the consequences of your actions.

This nuke the thread cause you acted like a jackass talk is the epitome of a bitch move.
My agreement was about deleting posts is detrimental to the community.

@dougiemac it's your pool. Make all the waves you want. Just don't let cornpop in. He's a bad dude!

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette