• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
very cool, thanks for sharing, something I wouldn't really think about. I mean you think NIB means its supposed to be fucking GTG but Arsenal makers must get drunk on Fridays or something and that leaves some of them coming out fucked
Yep AKs overseas are still just AKs. I’m sure they’ll be fine but if I’m spending 2000.00 then I’m gonna be as picky as I can be. I wouldn’t have bought one sight unseen personally. Price comes for rarity and honestly Arsenal is a cut above the rest by a noticeable amount but they’re not impervious to normal kalashnikov inconsistencies.

krinks actually have a higher probability of having canted sights or more noticeable canting because of the short sight radius and the fact that the rear sight is tack welded to the reciever which is hinged and has a natural twist-like movement that happens when it’s closed

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Wonder what Arsenals Warranty is lol
Good customer service but I need to get this efile in super fast for SBR with the way wait times are creeping up and politics. This will be my last NFA item indefinitely unless I really go for it and pop on a PBS-1 Wolverine suppressor for the krink.
I didn’t want to wait another 2-4 weeks for any warranty issues so I was picky and waited for one that has the highest probability of being a good forever SBR candidate

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yep AKs overseas are still just AKs. I’m sure they’ll be fine but if I’m spending 2000.00 then I’m gonna be as picky as I can be. I wouldn’t have bought one sight unseen personally. Price comes for rarity and honestly Arsenal is a cut above the rest by a noticeable amount but they’re not impervious to normal kalashnikov inconsistencies.

krinks actually have a higher probability of having canted sights or more noticeable canting because of the short sight radius and the fact that the rear sight is tack welded to the reciever which is hinged and has a natural twist-like movement that happens when it’s closed
Ive always wondered why they don't import a boat load of the krink style..