• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Let's hear it financialdaddy

Marriage is about coming together and becoming one. If you can't trust one another with money, you shouldn't be together. I mean, you'll sleep beside someone and they could kill you in your sleep nightly, but "my money" and "your money"??? It probably helps my wife is my sugar momma :shocked: :p

Seriously though, we've known each other since college when we didn't have money, so anything we've built has been together. I guess if you meet later in life, have been through divorce or something, I guess I could see it, idk.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Marriage is about coming together and becoming one. If you can't trust one another with money, you shouldn't be together. I mean, you'll sleep beside someone and they could kill you in your sleep nightly, but "my money" and "your money"??? It probably helps my wife is my sugar momma :shocked: :p

Seriously though, we've known each other since college when we didn't have money, so anything we've built has been together. I guess if you meet later in life, have been through divorce or something, I guess I could see it, idk.

Yeah, well the latter is me. Although i did give my wife a cashier's check containing the balance of my savings acct at one point.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

It’s refreshing to hear this. I know a lot of married couples that have completely separate finances and I always wonder why. It’s actually one of the biggest indicators of future divorce.