I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
you had me at masks and sweaty uniforms

View attachment 113681

Badass picture.

Yeah, I don't envy you there. My banana suit was a hazmat suit with dosimeters mounted all over and each one would scream if I was getting exposed to radiation. It was a dancing match with an invisible opponent while repelling into a reactor to work on welding robots that quit for one reason or another. Great money when I was young. No way I would do it now.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Badass picture.

Yeah, I don't envy you there. My banana suit was a hazmat suit with dosimeters mounted all over and each one would scream if I was getting exposed to radiation. It was a dancing match with an invisible opponent while repelling into a reactor to work on welding robots that quit for one reason or another. Great money when I was young. No way I would do it now.
I’ve had a couple serious hazmat calls here and yes, the suit and dosimeters are fucking miserable

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Badass picture.

I wore one dealing with gas chlorine ,that sucked everytime

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Stang is probably painting something about to break a tooth before getting up at 4am for work

Tolerance

I stopped painting before going out for dinner last night. Still have lots more to do. I actually have to buy some more paint sometime soon.

The walls I've touched up and repainted...you can see where I painted bc now I'm noticing when the house was repainted, it's thin and you can see the old color showing through. Since the new color is gray, it's hard to tell--until you get a nice coverage somewhere else.