Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah the SG manager said each store was run independently according to the demographics of the area it’s in. Not all stores update prices like the surrounding stores do. So your not matching the store prices 20 min down the road ok whatever you’re an idiot.
I've heard that before from Walmart. I believe that is correct as some stores don't discount things universally.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
I know that may come off as a smug little fuck to say "I'm gunna call your boss" but it would be the only way. Like at Academy I've been told lies before on shit and the only way to get the deal is to hold them accountable for their BS.

All you need to do is find a woman named “Karen” and get her to contact the manager.

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Problem is employees sitting on it in the back ... I went to a store showing in stock and there was nothing. The quantity updates fairly quick usually 20-30 min so I know someone didn’t just buy all the ammo 20 min before me at 2 different stores but I could be wrong.
I know for a fact at the Monroe Walmart there are guys who will hold things in the back until a friend or family member that wants it gets off work. Not just sporting goods. Happens here a lot with electronics that are heavily discounted. Fuckers.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I know for a fact at the Monroe Walmart there are guys who will hold things in the back until a friend or family member that wants it gets off work. Not just sporting goods. Happens here a lot with electronics that are heavily discounted. Fuckers.

I believe it... I stopped at one local store looking for certain ammo and it was in stock... she says no it’s all gone... I see the reflection in the glass case it was literally at her feet under the counter but the door was open ... I said well how bout you sell me those under the counter then .. oh I didn’t even see them I’m sorry... yeah whatever lady

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
I believe it... I stopped at one local store looking for certain ammo and it was in stock... she says no it’s all gone... I see the reflection in the glass case it was literally at her feet under the counter but the door was open ... I said well how bout you sell me those under the counter then .. oh I didn’t even see them I’m sorry... yeah whatever lady

I once killed a man for snoring too loud.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

I had some fucker try to do that with a laptop one time. The Intel 9 or whatever was coming out so I kept checking for a deal on the Intel 7 and saw an $800 laptop marked down to $150 because it was the "old" model and it was also the display as well. Went to the store, asked the electronics guy and "nope, we don't have it." Pulled up the app and said one in stock. Guy goes back to check "one more time" and same thing, "nope, don't have it." Go and find the manager and he had about 4 people go look for it and suddenly it appeared and had been put "under a bunch of layaway stuff in the back." I walked out of there with an $800 laptop for $150. As I was checking out someone came in there and asked the electronics guy who couldn't find it twice "do you still have it?" right in front of me and the manager and the guy kinda tries to motion for him to get lost. That manager seemed pretty pissed and I haven't seen that stupid fucker in electronics since.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Walmart said what they didn’t sale in a week was being donated to the police dept here. That was yesterday. Mind you almost everything is gone. I need some 357. They had 380 but I don’t own it. The American eagle 120 round box wasn’t marked down. Still 55 dollars.

also, wtf is thepolice gonna do with that? We still carry 40 here lmao