• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
First WalMart, watched a guy buy a box in front of me, I was waiting for the second.

At register, "Oh, I'll take the other box too".

Ugh.

Second Walmart, got 6 boxes of 250 rounds, gave one box to a guy behind me in line.

1250 rounds 9mm, $130 out the door

AND Geissele just emailed me and processed my rifle

My work is straight stupid sometimes, but I took a break and am having a great day !

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Serious question.

So about a month ago I bought a 22 rifle from Walmart as a Christmas gift to my future father in law. Fast forward about 3 weeks ago, his son stole it from him which is a felon. Of course got caught with and went to jail.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? I didn’t even know it was stolen until today but I gifted it to them a month ago. Which you can legally do in GA. I’m pretty sure I’m fine and it would fall back to soon to be father in law to have reported it stolen in the first place since it was given to him. But I’m just worried since my name is on it since I bought it. Hope this makes sense.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
First WalMart, watched a guy buy a box in front of me, I was waiting for the second.

Ugh.

Second Walmart, got 6 boxes of 250 rounds, gave one box to a guy behind me in line.

My work is straight stupid sometimes, but I took a break and am having a great day !
I should shop ITP.
I am gonna check Federal for rebates and hit TargetSportsUSA before December is over.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Serious question.

So about a month ago I bought a 22 rifle from Walmart as a Christmas gift to my future father in law. Fast forward about 3 weeks ago, his son stole it from him which is a felon. Of course got caught with and went to jail.

My question is, did I do anything wrong? I didn’t even know it was stolen until today but I gifted it to them a month ago. Which you can legally do in GA. I’m pretty sure I’m fine and it would fall back to soon to be father in law to have reported it stolen in the first place since it was given to him. But I’m just worried since my name is on it since I bought it. Hope this makes sense.

You did not

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Serious question.

You’re good. Although they probably contact you since it was in your name you just let them know you sold it. Father in law will be good as long as he didn’t “give” it to him.

I am no lawyer but @triplestack3 is

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Part 2 of this bullshit.: mother in law is trying to protect her felon ass son and saying it wasn’t stolen. So what do I do. Again, all I did was buy it for a chistmas gift a month ago and it’s been out of my Possesion since.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Ugh.

SCORE!!!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Part 2 of this bullshit.: mother in law is trying to protect her felon ass son and saying it wasn’t stolen. So what do I do. Again, all I did was buy it for a chistmas gift a month ago and it’s been out of my Possesion since.

I think you're fine.

P.S. You DID get a Bill of Sale, didn't you?

P.P.S. Just joking.

P.P.P.S. I'm not a lawyer.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You’re good bro don’t lose sleep over it