Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Oops, hit reply on the wrong one....
Don’t exactly NEED any. But a while back I found a bunch of salty used ones at a surplus store near Savannah for $3 each, so I grabbed a bunch and used them on my .308 AR. Wouldn’t mind having more if another project (like my planned 6.5CM for next year) demanded it.
View attachment 109570 Notice that they’re held on with screws instead of spring clips?
That’s because my HG was a keymod (dick shaped holes) and not a quad rail. So I removed the clips to keep em from jingling, bought extra Dickmod screws, spaced it all out, and screwed it together. Pain in the ass, but worth it. Much smaller diameter and a lot less weight than adding the rail sections and then the panels, and the heat dissipates nicely out the top.
My favorite non-Carbon Fiber HG, and it’s just some off-brand cheapo junk.
And some repurposed badass stuff.
View attachment 109571
Is that the LuthAR stock? I have been wondering about those for a while. Seems like a good idea but would throw off balance by making it front heavy.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I grew up in the army barraks.
Russian show polish has alcohol in it.
Do you know how many slices of bread with shoe polish you need to eat to get buzzed???? Enough that it stains your teeth.
PS you rub it on like butter. Wait for alcohol to get absorbed into bread, wipe excess polish off. Eat. Repeat untill buzzed.
I've heard locals would flock to the airfield whenever a MiG-25 would land.
It's a Mach 3 fighter. They have cooling tubes run throughout the skin to keep it cool at those speeds. They would drain them when it lands. Cooling fluid is, you guessed it, alcohol.

Imagine what nasty shit is in the drained fluid. :puke1:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Is that the LuthAR stock? I have been wondering about those for a while. Seems like a good idea but would throw off balance by making it front heavy.
Balances just fine when it’s sitting on the ground!

Yeah, it’s a luth-ar. It’s ok, but the cheek riser was shit. Took it off because it bent a little each time you rested on it.

I also have a 16” lightweight barrel upper, so it balances much better with that if I ever get the opportunity to go hog hunting with it.