Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
We were out and about yesterday checking on the progress with the house and running some errands. When we were grabbing lunch some tweaker was begging for money in the Kroger parking lot. My 8YO asked what he was doing and then asked why nobody was helping him. We told him because everyone knows that he is gonna go buy drugs with the money.

A few hours later we pull up to a red light and see the Shriners walking around at the intersection. I pulled out a few dollars and my 8YO says "We can't give him money, he's gonna go buy drugs with it!"

:rofl:

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
We were out and about yesterday checking on the progress with the house and running some errands. When we were grabbing lunch some tweaker was begging for money in the Kroger parking lot. My 8YO asked what he was doing and then asked why nobody was helping him. We told him because everyone knows that he is gonna go buy drugs with the money.

A few hours later we pull up to a red light and see the Shriners walking around at the intersection. I pulled out a few dollars and my 8YO says "We can't give him money, he's gonna go buy drugs with it!"

Well, Shriners do offer medical care for children, right. So, yeah, he is going to buy drugs with it.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

Shriners are worse than drug addicts.... change my mind

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Why tf would they make a plastic take down pin. That seems like more work then just getting ahold of a metal one
New Frontier Armory (NFA) makes and actually sells complete lowers that are plastic. That includes the internals, even the pivot pins for the plastic hammer, trigger, and takedown pins.
Only steel parts were the springs and bolt catch. Even the safety and detent in front of the springs were plastic.
I still have a set that I pulled from a buddy’s AR in my parts bin. Thing started doubling on him in about 500 rnds.

But I will say about NFA that they make a NICE billet lower and were kind enough to replace their shitty plastic lower with a same serial number billet lower when the buffer tube jumped the threads. Free of charge.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
New Frontier Armory (NFA) makes and actually sells complete lowers that are plastic. That includes the internals, even the pivot pins for the plastic hammer, trigger, and takedown pins.
Only steel parts were the springs and bolt catch. Even the safety and detent in front of the springs were plastic.
I still have a set that I pulled from a buddy’s AR in my parts bin. Thing started doubling on him in about 500 rnds.

But I will say about NFA that they make a NICE billet lower and were kind enough to replace their shitty plastic lower with a same serial number billet lower when the buffer tube jumped the threads. Free of charge.

Buddy of mine works for their retail side out in Vegas. He was telling me their sales last month topped the first half of 2019