Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
That’s a realistic plan since it‘s a great investment and so cheap compared to what you get here for the same money (7000sqft 2x4 and 2x6 junk here) so it’s really not a big deal.
I didn't say it wasn't a good plan, or a profitable plan. Realistic or easily manageable may be a stretch... I have a friend with a house in Lille that he got for next to nothing because of some inheritance issues the seller was having. But he never has time to get over there and work on it, enjoy it, or even maintain it. Maybe you got time...

Just that you're using it to get attention because you have nothing else to talk about.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I didn't say it wasn't a good plan, or a profitable plan. Realistic or easily manageable may be a stretch... I have a friend with a house in Lille that he got for next to nothing because of some inheritance issues the seller was having. But he never has time to get over there and work on it, enjoy it, or even maintain it. Maybe you got time...

Just that you're using it to get attention because you have nothing else to talk about.
I do have time but that’s irrelevant.
Connections and know how make things possible and easy compared to what some may think. I just think more long term with what I spend on, perhaps that’s why I don’t waste money on buying the same cheap disposable junk over and over.
I was referencing a long term plan and I think it’s a good one, regardless of the amount of an investment it must always be a good one. That‘s the difference with people; working for 25yrs, some have built up something by their mid 40s while others are still living in apartments. Good vs poor planning.
Am I wrong here?

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I do have time but that’s irrelevant.
Connections and know how make things possible and easy compared to what some may think. I just think more long term with what I spend on, perhaps that’s why I don’t waste money on buying the same cheap disposable junk over and over.
I was referencing a long term plan and I think it’s a good one, regardless of the amount of an investment it must always be a good one. That‘s the difference with people; working for 25yrs, some have built up something by their mid 40s while others are still living in apartments. Good vs poor planning.
Am I wrong here?
Nah man. Its a great idea

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
I intentionally bought longer posts for the pig shelter so I could have room for a storage area up top. Looks like I’m gonna have enough extra to build a short room lol. Gonna turn it into fort 2glocks and cut shooting angles in all the sides lmao

View attachment 107641
The smell good room?

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
At least I'm aware, and have embraced the fact that 90% of the shit i say is ridiculous. This guy seems to actually take himself seriously lol.

A fuckin castle.... is he Dwalk?
Definitely no castle for me here in the USA, I can’t even come close to affording that.
Guess what? It’s very possible in France.