Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
View attachment 107050 Made some deer bratwurst last week. Last night I fried some up with onions, mushrooms and garlic. Added some kraut and German potato salad....man it was good!

Now you're talking! That looks delicious! Onions, mushrooms, garlic??? The real trinity! AND kraut and potato salad? *My Man GIF*

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
*My Man GIF*

giphy.gif

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So apparently there's a monetary discrepancy between my buyer and her closing documents. I don't know how much or why since everybody is playing the game called "Secrets" with one another. The lender and the realtor ain't playing ball with each other and neither is keeping me in the loop either. At this point I need to know how much is the difference and I'll cover it on my end of the closing costs and let's get this shit finished up! She's wanting to try another lender which will start the whole 30 day closing process all over again and we're already over the 90 day mark.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
BBB carries his tool belt around to where he's working, he doesn't actually wear it
I gotta say in @Blue bio balls defense, this is a SOLID plan!
I ditched the tool belt 20 years ago for a tool bag, and I use a tiny pouch that’ll hold a few screws and drill bits. That’s it.
Also, I’ve seen plenty of electricians who wear their tools belts while putting in undercabinet lights - and they totally fuck up the fronts of the cabinets in the process.

So of course it depends on what you’re doing, but for my purposes, the bag is the kingpin.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
So apparently there's a monetary discrepancy between my buyer and her closing documents. I don't know how much or why since everybody is playing the game called "Secrets" with one another. The lender and the realtor ain't playing ball with each other and neither is keeping me in the loop either. At this point I need to know how much is the difference and I'll cover it on my end of the closing costs and let's get this shit finished up! She's wanting to try another lender which will start the whole 30 day closing process all over again and we're already over the 90 day mark.
I hope you got a decent amount of earnest money

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I hope you got a decent amount of earnest money

That's something I am not up to date on. From what I read, the earnest money just shows that's she's not going to flake on the deal and that amount is applied to her closing and prepaids? I didn't think that money was supposed to come to me? It's $2K...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I gotta say in @Blue bio balls defense, this is a SOLID plan!
I ditched the tool belt 20 years ago for a tool bag, and I use a tiny pouch that’ll hold a few screws and drill bits. That’s it.
Also, I’ve seen plenty of electricians who wear their tools belts while putting in undercabinet lights - and they totally fuck up the fronts of the cabinets in the process.

So of course it depends on what you’re doing, but for my purposes, the bag is the kingpin.

Not my cabinets, not my problem!

Lol, that's how they probably see it. When I worked in plumbing, we would get called back to a stackout we had completed bc the HVAC guys would cut our vents instead of working around them. And somebody liked to remove our flashings and throw them on the ground. Which I never understood why plumbers had to provide the flashings and not the roofers.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Good gravy I have got some stuff do get done around the property that I have been putting off.

• Build two chicken tractors for the bantams
    • 1605621465790.png
  • Redo the back pasture fencing
  • Build a mobile tractor for my rabbit
  • Disassemble the pig pen from the old house and set it up at the new house
    • Construct new Pig shelter
  • Scoop all the mule poop in their pasture and spread it around the yard
  • Fix one the barn doors that came loose somehow?
  • Organize my workshop, My shelves are finally here so I can get stuff off the ground
  • Make a dump run of shit that has accumulated already and stuff we are trashing from the move
  • Take out some smaller trees that are right by the house

I should have had a kid when I was 10 so I could have a 16 year old out there helping me with all this shit now lmao.

Send help and stimulants.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
That's something I am not up to date on. From what I read, the earnest money just shows that's she's not going to flake on the deal and that amount is applied to her closing and prepaids? I didn't think that money was supposed to come to me? It's $2K...

Yeah EM is just a tiny bit of insurance in case she backs out of the deal for a non-valid reason. You won't see that money if the deal goes through