Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Talking with @Bigigloopt2 and have decided when im done being an electrician for my family I’m going to pursue my dream and become a MFn Park RANGER.

use my 10 year infantry/military mountaineer back ground to get in. Get to carry a gun, get to work in small groups or alone, office is the woods, get to find big foot, save animals, bust poachers, drive an ATV, sweet badge, insurance, it’s my dream job. Happening.

View attachment 59483

I love all those Game Warden shows on TV. North Woods Law, Lone Star Law, Rugged Justice, etc. Game Warden seems like it'd be a cool job.

Did you see that Joe Rogan podcast with John Nores? That was the guy that was a Game Warden in California and basically went to war with the Cartel marijuana growers who were growing in national forest's and state parks? That was a pretty badass interview.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I think ga needs them too, i think i read about it here
That’s what @Bigigloopt2 told me. Bruh like walking the woods with a Gluck on our sides getting maneuvered on by Sasquatch while trying to rescue immobilized baby deers. Nice cloud coverage, Polaris ATVs, sweet rain gear. I’m all in

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
That’s what @Bigigloopt2 told me. Bruh like walking the woods with a Gluck on our sides getting maneuvered on by Sasquatch while trying to rescue immobilized baby deers. Nice cloud coverage, Polaris ATVs, sweet rain gear. I’m all in
I need to go see a native American to show me the ways of the woods lol to talk to the animals

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Tested Korean AR mags in Cetme L and Daniel Defence. No problems of any kind in Daniel Defence. Fed, shot great.

In Cetme L bolt was hanging up a bit on the rear of the mag during manual charge. Once charged, it worked fine. Marcolmar recommends alumin mags for it. I used Lancers without any problems. Steel might be a no go. Will need to try it with several steel mags again.

All in all, I am happy with the mags.
IMG_20191204_183747941.jpg IMG_20191204_183707094.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Talking with @Bigigloopt2 and have decided when im done being an electrician for my family I’m going to pursue my dream and become a MFn Park RANGER.

use my 10 year infantry/military mountaineer back ground to get in. Get to carry a gun, get to work in small groups or alone, office is the woods, get to find big foot, save animals, bust poachers, drive an ATV, sweet badge, insurance, it’s my dream job. Happening.

View attachment 59483
Honestly, had I not been told since a very young age if I wasnt a doctor or lawyer I was a failure I'd either be a state trooper or ranger.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Mehh cheap bakes but I don’t need any. You boys have at it! I got another sinus infection @mark23 i think I might look into polyp surgery

Or use the freaking Neti pot! I'll come over and do it for you

giphy.gif