• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Think they're legit?

That's my go to shotty... in the mariner finish.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Don't forget about the "Ridin' With Biden" unity parade in downtown Macon today as well.....

Wife just got notified by her boss that it was okay to take leave to get off base early and avoid the traffic for the Trump rally.

Wow... ridin' with biden... that's it. I'm staying home until Sunday. May have to make a beer run at some point.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
That one and the Remington seem to be good prices and in stock supposedly. I wonder if the website is legit. Seems to good to be true.

It all looks too good to be true.

I filled in an order form for a gun recently and the website turned out to be complete shit. Got a text from a guy that wanted me to pay by Venmo or something and put in "dinner" as the reason.

I told them to go to hell.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Don't forget about the "Ridin' With Biden" unity parade in downtown Macon today as well.....

Wife just got notified by her boss that it was okay to take leave to get off base early and avoid the traffic for the Trump rally.

I'm leaving here in 30 minutes...plus I don't have any work still. I asked the Boss what he wants me to do, he told me to find the Folger's/Mountain Dew guy and work with him and then he locked himself in his office. Well, The Mountain Dew Kid isn't here today, sooooo……...

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I'm leaving here in 30 minutes...plus I don't have any work still. I asked the Boss what he wants me to do, he told me to find the Folger's/Mountain Dew guy and work with him and then he locked himself in his office. Well, The Mountain Dew Kid isn't here today, sooooo……...

I started the new job on base but have been at home most of the past 2 weeks. They are having issues transferring my accesses over to the new company so it's been a cluster F. And they don't have an office space set up for me or network connection yet. And nothing happens fast in that place it appears...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I started the new job on base but have been at home most of the past 2 weeks. They are having issues transferring my accesses over to the new company so it's been a cluster F. And they don't have an office space set up for me or network connection yet. And nothing happens fast in that place it appears...

They took @dial1911's parking space too