• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Like these fuckers....i need to make a PayPal dispute. So I googled PayPal Fraudulent Claims number. And I call the number on the website. They ask me to download an app and give them remote control over my phone. Which yeah Now it sounds like a bad idea but they said they needed to check some things on my paypal account. And I called them...so surely Paypal isn't going to scam me when I called their number...

Unless the website and the phone number I googled up was a scam also...by the time i realized that, I was trying to hang up the phone and shut my phone off, we were in a battle bc he kept yelling What am I doing and swiping the screens away, you know you have to hit the power down icon 2x for it to shut down. I was going to pull the battery but you know these new phones don't have removable batteries. I almost had to stomp my phone into oblivion but I FINALLY beat that dude and was able to power my phone down to get the call disconnected. As long as the phone call is engaged, they have remote control over your phone. They were able to process a $200 charge to my wife's bank which I might not be able to recover but that's ok, it could have been worse. I'll chalk it up as a $200 lesson. I logged back into my PayPal and deleted all my bank info and all my credit cards. I think if I use PayPal again, I'll ONLY link a single credit card. I had been thinking about doing that for awhile anyway.
I’ve been preaching that for a long time - no bank accounts for PayPal. Credit cards will give you the money back, but banks - not so much.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Like I was lead to believe that everything was good on the home inspection. But I finally got a copy of it and there's some issues that should have been taken care of immediately. Instead here we are 2 months after the inspection and I'm having to ask about leaking roof flashing, a clogged condensate drain on the upstairs AC unit, water damage in the garage, etc...
Just wait till you get to the part about the hooligan who randomly returns from parts unknown and takes up residence in the basement.
They didn’t mention THAT either, did they??

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I hate learning lessons that I'll never be able to use.

When buying this house from my in-laws, I should have immediately paid for a home inspection and then negotiated the repairs.

My father-in law told me he had a home inspection done, but never told me any issues that it found. So I assumed everything was good to go. I also assumed any issues that were found that should have been a priority, he would have taken care of immediately.

Apparently things I think should be handled ASAP are put on his "get around to it eventually" list.

I should have handled things differently from the get go. I know this now. Good lesson to learn except I don't NEED to know it anymore. Ugh.

Anyone else that this may apply to later, take heed. I wish someone had told me this earlier.
I’ll need your In-laws’ names, addresses, SS#s, and date of birth so I can add them to the list of people I’ll watch out for when dealing with.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Wife and I are discussing livestock guarding dogs for the new place. We're getting donkey's so I am pro skipping the LDG since donkeys will keep coyotes away. Wife likes the idea of an LDG as backup.

Current breeds we are looking at:

Karakachan (Bulgarian)
1600869652909.png

Akbash (Turkish)
1600869696919.png

Kangal (Turkish)
1600869749494.png

Then of course the more common dogs like Great
Pyrenees or Anatolian Shepherds. The issue with these two breeds is a lot of them have been turned into pets vs working dogs. My concern is finding a reputable breeder that actually works the dogs, not someone who breeds them down for home life. The Karakachans, Akbash, and Kangals are almost exclusively working dogs and haven't been turned into house pets

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Wife and I are discussing livestock guarding dogs for the new place. We're getting donkey's so I am pro skipping the LDG since donkeys will keep coyotes away. Wife likes the idea of an LDG as backup.

Current breeds we are looking at:

Karakachan (Bulgarian)
View attachment 101049

Akbash (Turkish)
View attachment 101050

Kangal (Turkish)
View attachment 101051

Then of course the more common dogs like Great
Pyrenees or Anatolian Shepherds. The issue with these two breeds is a lot of them have been turned into pets vs working dogs. My concern is finding a reputable breeder that actually works the dogs, not someone who breeds them down for home life. The Karakachans, Akbash, and Kangals are almost exclusively working dogs and haven't been turned into house pets

Kurdish Kangals are great dogs. Expensive for Kengals in the US. However if you are willing to do the paperwork, I know a rescue in Kurdistan you can adopt from, they will give it it's shots. Get the pet passport, put it on a plane and pick your pup up at the airport in Atlanta. It's only like $1800 that way.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I like Border Collies. When I was in WY, they had 2 of them. Gracie the female was a working dog for real. She'd let you pet her but she wouldn't come to you. And when it was time to work, she would really perk up.

Bullet was the male. Awesome dog, I loved him. He would work but he loved to play also.

I guess it's all in the training and handling, as to what you get out of the dog. But that could be said for any breed?

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Australian shepherd/ border collie in its natural habitat, herding blankets.

View attachment 101054

With those breeds that dog is definitely more intelligent that I am lol. We have a dog with some border collie in her and she is smart as hell. Good looking dog dude!

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code