Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The crazy thing is I was talking to Billy Bob the Indian. My dispute is with a Chinese company. So I'm talking to the Indian and he puts me on hold, when he came back he had a Chinese accent...which he switched over mid sentence back to Indian...

No offense to anyone here named Billy Bob. Or is Indian. Or Chinese.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The first claim is i ordered some tools online but what they sent was only a 6 ounce package. And it got delivered to a different neighborhood near me. So it shows delivered in Byron but I didnt get it. USPS has an active investigation into this already...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The first claim is i ordered some tools online but what they sent was only a 6 ounce package. And it got delivered to a different neighborhood near me. So it shows delivered in Byron but I didnt get it. USPS has an active investigation into this already...

The Post Office sent me this info.

20200922_182705.jpg

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Wow bro. Let me be the first to tell you ahead of time, you do not have a Nigerian Uncle and you are not, in-fact, a legit recipient of 10.3 million dollars

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Wow bro. Let me be the first to tell you ahead of time, you do not have a Nigerian Uncle and you are not, infant, a legit recipient of 10.3 million dollars

Why, you jealous??? Everyone comes out of the woodwork when you come into some money, I'll tell you what!

And anyways, it's my cousin and it's only 8.6 million. So there!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Like these fuckers....i need to make a PayPal dispute. So I googled PayPal Fraudulent Claims number. And I call the number on the website. They ask me to download an app and give them remote control over my phone. Which yeah Now it sounds like a bad idea but they said they needed to check some things on my paypal account. And I called them...so surely Paypal isn't going to scam me when I called their number...

Unless the website and the phone number I googled up was a scam also...by the time i realized that, I was trying to hang up the phone and shut my phone off, we were in a battle bc he kept yelling What am I doing and swiping the screens away, you know you have to hit the power down icon 2x for it to shut down. I was going to pull the battery but you know these new phones don't have removable batteries. I almost had to stomp my phone into oblivion but I FINALLY beat that dude and was able to power my phone down to get the call disconnected. As long as the phone call is engaged, they have remote control over your phone. They were able to process a $200 charge to my wife's bank which I might not be able to recover but that's ok, it could have been worse. I'll chalk it up as a $200 lesson. I logged back into my PayPal and deleted all my bank info and all my credit cards. I think if I use PayPal again, I'll ONLY link a single credit card. I had been thinking about doing that for awhile anyway.

You dumb. ANYTHING can be done at PP.com or on the legit app.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
This house stuff is aggravating also. I'm running into some issues that is starting to piss me off. Things that should have been handled long ago.

So I'm getting a good deal on a house bc I'm buying it from my in-laws. But it looks like I'm gonna have to pay for some repairs that I wouldn't have to deal with if I was buying from a stranger. Irritating to say the least.